Lim Jae-wook announces marriage after a burning youth?

2019-09-25 14:45:09

‘NO’…

Already on the air last week

The fact that Jae-wook is getting married was on the 24th of late.

Recently, Lee Jae-wook, who is being loved by viewers on SBS entertainment “Burning Youth,” announced the marriage and gathered the topic.

Lim Jae-wook, who had chosen the path of solo at the age of over forty years, responded that the reason for this program was to find another half, but led to a complete reversal.

Lim's wedding was held on Thursday, last weekday, and the announcement of the wedding was announced on the same day.

But the bottom line is that the news of the marriage of 'NO' Lim Jae-wook had already been burned to air last week.

In `` The Burning Youth, '' one day before her marriage, Lim Jae-wook came to Korea with a Chuseok gift for unwelcome family members, and Koo Bon-seung discovered a suspicious initial while taking care of Lim Jae-wook's carrier.

Yim Jae-bum, who answered “yes” to the question “?”, Continued with the question “What is the flower?”.

Indeed, Lim's carrier had harmony, and he sought to skip over it, saying, “There are a lot of similar bags when you're looking for luggage at the airport.

But keen Bon-seung took his carrier and said, “But I didn't see it, but here I saw it. It's SY.”

Admitted.

"I've borrowed it," he said.

In the broadcast, Lim Jae-wook made a surprise announcement by saying that she was "married" at the gathering place where all the unhappy families gathered.

Kim Kwang-gyu said, “Why do you come here to talk about it?” And bought a laugh.