“Oji GO” These are primitive tribes apart from civilization.

2019-09-26 04:45:09

On the 23rd MBN Cross Culture Project “Ojigo” (Ojigo), Kim Byung-man, Yoon Taek, and Kim Seung-soo depict the last day of living with the New Guinea primitive Lani.

They were stunned by the fact that they had cell phones for the Lani, who knew they were a primitive tribe away from civilization.

Kim Seung-soo is said to have stolen the hearts of Lani women because of their handsome appearance and active communication of their language to the extent that they are called Manchudo.

In the broadcast, Yoon Taek said, “I knew that the Lani people, such as lighters, seasonings and coffee, are gradually accepting civilization.

But I couldn't imagine a cell phone coming from a place without TVs and radios. ”

Kim Seung-soo also said, “I looked back at how I thought they were too pure and regarded as a complete primitive tribe.

I think they can be used if it helps them in their lives. ”

In fact, there was a cell phone in these Lani villages, and the tribal people caught the eye of the modern people by listening to songs on the cell phones and taking pictures with each other.

The three brothers have made the scene laughter by dancing happily to the music they enjoy together with the tribe.