The three are their husbands.

2019-09-26 05:05:03

Sezelye

Park Sun-ja (Kim Hae-suk) passed away on KBS2 'My Beautifulst Daughter in the World' (played by Jo Jung-sun, Kim Jong-chang), and the three sisters kept their devotion.

In the final episode of 'Seselye', Kang Mi-sun, Kang Mi-ri, Kang Mi-hye, depicted Park's funeral as he passed away.

The three men met with their husbands Jung Jin (Lee Won Jae), Han Tae Joo (Hong Jong Hyun), and Kim Woo Jin (Ki Tae Young).

Jeon In-sook (Myung-gil Choi) came to the three sisters to keep the promise with Park Sun, “I will help if I have any help in the future.

If you have a hard time in your life, please consult. ”

"We are grateful to the staff and fellow actors who have worked with the drama, and to the viewers who have watched the drama to the end."

Jeon In-sook came to Park's funeral and told her to keep Park's three sisters sitting, "Ask three sisters."

Jeon In-suk said, "If you have a hard time living, please do not hesitate to find it."

Sezelye said, “There are not very many MSGs or strong strength.

It's going to be a clear soup. ”

In the early days, there was a secret of birth and the material that appeared in the last act, but it drew empathy by capturing the reality of the mother and daughter, and the practical issues surrounding the parenting and lyrics of the working mom Kang Mi-sun.