Indeed, if true, is really another crime that the current husband insists,

2019-09-26 08:45:09

Indeed, if true, terrible, another husband's alleged crime

The police, which are investigating the case of Uijeongbu's stepson, are shockingly concluding that Ko murdered his stepson.

According to the police, "I have reviewed the vast amount of data during the investigation period over five months and consulted experts in each field, and I got a tentative conclusion that Mr. Ko killed his stepchildren.

Mr. Ko said he was likely murdered because of the obstacles to his current marriage.

The police reportedly secured evidence from Ko's cell phone that Mr. Ko was awake without falling asleep the day before B was killed.

A said in a police investigation at the time, "I woke up in the morning and had a son who slept with me."

The current husband filed a complaint with the Jeju Prosecutor's Office with the intention that 'Go Yujeong killed his son.'

SBS It's great to know that the side has caused a big response.

Because of the new facts about the independence came out.

I want to know that the viewers who watched the episode were surprised by the calm and cool appearance many times.

The reason why Naejeong was caught by the investigators and why he laughed at the convenience store was revealed.

It was also revealed that when Naejung was arrested, she found her husband.

On the other hand, Koh Yoo also covered her face with her hair in the third trial held at the 2020 court in Jeju District Court.

The citizens asked to raise their faces.