The other is hell…

2019-09-26 10:45:06

A few days ago with my hands

On the 21st, OCN Dramatic Cinema 'The Other is Hell' (played by Jeong Do-do, director Lee Chang-hee, idol of production film company, co-production studio N, 10 films)

Jong-woo (Lim Si-wan), who was lost while wandering.

Byun Deok-jong-Byun Deok-su (Park Jong-hwan) Twins and Hong Nam-bok (Lee Joong-ok) surrounded the 303 with their arms as if they were waiting for this moment, but eventually did not run to Jong-woo.

Seo Mun-jo (Lee Dong-wook), who was hanging on the wall and watched Jong-woo wake up with a hole, laughed out of the room and whispered what was in his ear.

A few days ago, I chose Chongwoo instead of Yoo Hyuk (Lee Hyun-wook), who was killed by my own hands.

In the broadcast, Jong Woo (Rim Si Wan) was drunk and unable to rest, and Jung-hwa (Ahn Eun-jin) fell down on the couch.

Junghwa woke up a drunken cow (Lee Shimwan) and asked, "What is going on there?"

I'm really scared.

All those testers are strange people. ”

Ji-eun (Kim Ji-eun), who arrived in front of Ko Si-won, met Seo-moon-jo (Lee Dong-wook), and Seo-moon-jo said to Ji-eun, "I'm here to meet you, Jong-woo."

Jong-woo arrived at Junghwa and Koshiwon and took Ji-eun out with Bok-soon (Lee Jung-eun).

Jung-hwa (Ahn Eun-jin), who received a notebook from the former owner of No. 303 who disappeared from Jong-woo, went to the 4th floor of Ko Siwon, where nobody lives but sounds, but did not earn any income.

Exquisite timings have not seen Haisuk, who was trapped on the fourth floor, and Hong Nam-bok, who threatened her.

In the midst of the break, Haesook escaped from Koshiwon, but when he encountered Seomunjo, he was taken to the fourth floor again.

On the other hand, the crisis that came to Jong-woo last night turned to his girlfriend Ji Eun (Kim Ji Eun).

Ji-eun visited Koshi-won after worrying about Jong-woo's weirdness since coming to Seoul and entering Koshi-won.

At that time, Jong-woo was intoxicated at a dinner and was unable to control his body.

How did Jong-woo lead Ji-eun out of Ko Siwon and how do you think she would go up without fear?

I was angry that I didn't say that they were strange.

Jieun told Jongwoo, “There are many strange people on the outside.

These people are good people, ”he said.

This time, Jung-woo, who came with Jong-woo, told the police that he was working together. "I know Koshi-won, but people who live in Koshi-won originally do not face each other.