Knowing brother, Lee Sang-hwa and Pak Se-ri appeared?

2019-09-26 12:05:11

Park Se-ri appeared as a transfer student along with Lee Sang-hwa in ‘아은 형님’ on the 21st.

Lee Sang-hwa and Pak Se-ri appeared.

When asked about the relationship between the two, they said, "I knew it for the first time."

Park Se-ri said, "I went by the cemetery when I went to training, and it was trained and slept in the cemetery."

When asked, "Park has a reward," said Park.

Park Se-ri said, "It was a different feeling at that time. It was a bad condition for Park In-bee. I had a lot of expectations that Park would be a gold medal.

When I got it, I was blessed too, so I hugged it unknowingly, ”Park explained the situation when he won the gold medal.

Park Se-ri “'Jungle's Law' filming was very difficult.

Gangnam said that one person must survive in a swampy environment with poor environment.

I went there that morning, and it was very dirty and stiff, and it was hard. ”" I was upset when I had to go and I thought I should find PD. "

It was time to worry about retirement.

At that time, there were frequent meetings of the law of the jungle, and they naturally talked about their concerns.

Gangnam still listened to the story and you are already a legend, many people have already gained strength.

Now let's put everything down and relax with me.

We said to go play together, "said Gangnam said.