Park, Hye-min, what is the answer to your question about how pretty you are?

2019-09-26 17:05:08

'Ah ~' with a shy smile

Interest in the professional volleyball player Park Hye Min has been decorating real-time search terms since early September 25th.

GS Caltex won the mass production at the Group B Group Group 2 in the 2019 Suncheon MG Saemaul Undong Cup Women's Professional Volleyball Tournament at the Palma Gymnasium in Suncheon, Jeonnam on 24th.

did.

In the first game, GS Caltex, who lost to Hyundai E & C after a full set of battles, beat the mass production hall and made a record of 1 win and 1 loss.

In the first set, Park Hye-min scored seven points, including one blocking, to lead GS Caltex's initiative.

Park Hye-min, who joined the GS Caltex Seoul Kix volleyball team last year, is playing a spectacular role based on his solid basic skills, but it is already emerging as a stock.

Because of this, even if you don't know volleyball well, there is a rumor that Park Hye-min's play will be a fan immediately.

Even after the game on the 24th, her appearance is still in the spotlight.

Park Hye-min showed no confidence in her question about her appearance.

GS Caltex's Seoul Kix volleyball team is running the video channel “Kicks-on-Air”, and in the video under the title of “The Real Kick.

What if my sin is pretty? ”I smiled shyly at the crew's sudden question and said,“ Ah ~ ”.

Originally, this question was asked, "If the handsome is a sin, what is my sentence?"

Photo SBS SPORT Screenshot