Kim Sang-hyun, CEO of Gukdae Tteokbokki, "Thank you for the overeating."

2019-09-26 19:45:07

Kim Sang-hyun, president of the Korean snack franchise 'Kukdae Tteokbokki', has emerged as a hot topic after criticizing President Moon Jae-in and the Minister of Justice.

Kim spoke on his social media (SNS) Facebook on July 18 when Hwang Gyo-an, the head of the Liberal Democratic Party, urged Mr. Cho to resign.

"The conclusion is that Moon Jae-in is on the North Korean side and Hwang did well."

On the 20th, he replied, "There are actually spies in Korea. Those who have occupied the Blue House since the president."

Kim later wrote a hashtag (#) saying that 'Kolink is the motherland' and 'Moon Jae-in is the communist.'

"I have a lot of good entrepreneurs around me," he wrote.

"The president is trying to change the country's identity," he said. "There may be no chance to fight until April next year. We don't have much time.

"I will tell you again, but I will not do this if I live for my comfort." "My wife is a British citizen, and I can go out and live in this country at any time.

Please join us for one person. "

Since his remarks, the online community and SNS have been followed by boycott and support for Gukdae Tteokbokki, respectively.

Members of the far-right community, Dailybest, expressed their support by sharing his post.

Some people called Gukdae Tteokbokki as 'Ilbe Tteokbokki'.

In response to Kim's remarks, the right-wing community supports him, but some are carrying out Gukdaebokki boycott.

Gukdae Tteokbokki is a franchise restaurant specializing in tteokbokki with 64 branches. As of September 2019, Mr. Kim Sang-hyun is in charge.

The brand name means Korean national top-class Tteokbokki, and there was a case where a Korean flag was placed at the entrance of the store.

The palace-style signboard impresses the school desk and the staff is dressed in red to symbolize the spicy and spicy taste of Tteokbokki.

On the inside and outside walls of the store, there is a signboard on the walls, in the form of gukdae, which looks like a calligraphic typeface.

On the door of the store there is the phrase 'welcome to bring in external food' and the phrase 'thank you for overeating' in the store.