The designer Kyu-hyun introduced the sour taste ~?

2019-09-27 07:05:06

`More salty tour`

The tvN 'The Salty Tour', which was broadcasted on the 23rd, was treated to kindness and generous food, but Kyu-hyun was drawn to the punishment room.

The designer Kyu-hyun introduced the sour taste of chili crab.

Chu, who was fascinated by the rich taste, praised him, "Even if I eat other food in my travels, the first place is unconditional."

Sam O'Rugi left behind his diet and introduced a storm muckbang.

Han Hyejin worried about food expenses.

Gyu-hyun, who passed the budget of only 3,000 won, went bankrupt, and the punishment room was confirmed.

The members who barely counted the money comforted disappointed Kyu Hyun, but it was not easy.

Lee Yong-jin said, "I'll got out," "Kyuhyun prepared hard to go only to punishment room," but Kyu-hyun resolutely replied "out."

Kyu-hyun, who was kind to her, felt unfamiliar, and the members added, "I changed. I knew it when I showed excessive kindness."

The chili crab here costs 26,400 won per café at a two-thirds price.

Kyu-hyun made three flavors of crab and everyone was worried that they should not sleep outside.

Gyu-hyun talked about the history of chili crab, saying, "Would you like TMI?"

I told Singaporeans that it was very proud.

When the punishment was confirmed, Kyu-Hyun changed into 'Unfriendly Kyu-Hyun'.

Gyuhyun showed roughly that "it doesn't matter whether it's the best or the best."

The next day, a second tour was opened in Malaysia.

The designer of the second tour is Lee Yong.

Lee Yong-jin confidently introduced the members, "From now on you will see a tour of four countries in Malaysia."

For breakfast Lee Yong-jin took "I'm going to eat Indian food".

The breakfast place introduced by Lee Yong-jin was a place where Indian food could be eaten.

Tissue bread boasted a texture and price less than a thousand won.

In addition, rotchanai dipping curry was a gem.

All the members praised it as "too good" and "best", and Yongjin was happy.

Lee Yong-jin told the members before coming to the restaurant, "I will not spare the price of food. I felt that I saw Mr. Kyu-hyun. I'd rather go to the punishment room."

The members said, "If I had less beer, I would eat less cake. I shouldn't have taken a picture."

Kyu-hyun also regretted the situation where money went out of the unplanned place.

Park Myung-su said he should finish the tour though.

At the end of the day, Kyu Hyun entered the horror punishment room.

The punishment room is a narrow space where only beds and shelves exist.

Toilets and showers were set aside in the hallway.

Gyuhyun sighed as he looked around the eccentric shower room.