Did you air the final check on the “alley restaurant” situation?

2019-09-17 22:05:24

On the 11th, part 2 of SBS 'Baek Jongwon's Alley Restaurant' was broadcasted to Bucheon University.

The final check on the situation of chicken soup was broadcast.

In the broadcast, Chicken Kalguk Soup went on sale for a week after Baek Jong-won's solution.

The best anticipation of the season 'Baekjongwon Pizza'.

While leaving questions about the number 2 guests, MCs said, "A rapper full of swipes pops up."

There was a problem with the taste.

There was a spicy customer, but the reaction was not spicy.

Baek Jong-won's advice that we should not add seasonings for cooking also showed a taste after adding broth.

I watched the cooking often and added broth and marinade at that time, and Baek Jong-won pointed out, "It's a really bad habit."

The same situation was being reset last week.

A dish that is cooked by accurately weighing broth and seasoning.

However, the tastes of the customers on each table were very different.

The answer was in the kitchen.

Baek Jong-won visited the Chinese Tteokbokki restaurant again.

Hard to finish the tteokbokki and pointed out the next problem.

It was a side menu study.

The president launched "NEW side menu" as "tempura fried".

The guests who tasted the taste of the chicken soup were spicy and served with cold water.

“I don't know if it's a solution.

I can't eat well because it's spicy ”.

The boss didn't know what was going on in the hall and focused on washing dishes.

Baek Jong-won said, "However, the boss insisted on doing two menus."

My mother disappeared more embarrassed.

I didn't feel confident in the taste and added the sauce and broth, and the soup remained.

The habit of tasting each time lengthened the cooking time and the guests had to wait.

The boss was not interested in the reactions of the guests and was busy working.

Chicken noodle soup is drawn.

The boss was alone in the chicken grooming shop, and the broth was upgraded.

Baek Jong-won immediately inspected the marinade homework, and the boss said that he had received an evaluation sheet from the guests.

Baek Jong-won told his boss, "It shouldn't be done to customers."

He said, "Your response is that you can see the hearts of the guests by looking at the remaining objects. You don't have to ask."