encncnidesvi

I Live Alone Bird's Nest Home Revealed & Made by Kyung Soo Jin, Enriched Rice Wine

2020-03-06 13:45:08

The hurried runner takes a sweet rest in her new home.

In MBC 'I Live Alone', which will be broadcast on the 6th, the speaker unveils a new house that Orot decorates for her relaxation.

After a restless vacation, she spends her precious time concentrating on her healing.

When he opens his eyes slowly, he starts a full-day routine.

After a light stretch of light feeling, I headed to the terrace inside the house.

Even though he can't conceal his pride in his own space, he can't open his eyes in the strong sunlight.

While enjoying the joy of the holidays, in order to enjoy a more definite hobby, we read the video of Master Recorder who has reached the height of the god.

As a representative singer of Korea, Hwasa, who has a natural talent for music, is proud to pull out recorders, but she is heralded by the performance of 'Sonic Breaker Recorder'.

However, it is rumored that even after the sound breaks down, he enjoyed a lively recharging time, immersing himself in his own appreciation and continuing the performance.

Healing Day, the company that does not leave the sofa, is curious.

On the other hand, in 'I Live Alone', the makgeolli manufacturing diary full of enthusiasm unfolds even for one second by actor Kyung Soo Jin.

On this day, Kyung Soojin is going to make makgeolli to give healing at the end of a tiring day.

She pours a bag of rice and rants for the perfect makgeolli, burning her passion for cooking.

Revived by his instinct, Kyung-Han insists on climbing up in search of 'good water', the source of delicious makgeolli.

Kyung-jin, who has been climbing for a long time, takes a step without thinking about the ruthless future that will come upon him.

It was a moment when I felt confident and hugged a heavily filled bottle of water and came down from the mountain.

On the other hand, as if it was when he made the previous day's pre-cooked rice wine (?), The humming sound wasn't concealed as if he was a child.

You can check out the life of the teacher's oysters at the new house and the life of the librarian's librarian, who can't allow a little rest at MBC 'I Live Alone', aired at 11:10 on the 6th.

encncnidesvi