encncnidesvi

Behind the scenes of the story of my mother, who met Nayeon, who met her again and passed away on death without blood preparation.

2020-03-12 10:45:15

Behind the story of 'MBC Special-Special VR Human Documentary I Met You', which recounted the story of a mother who again met Nayeon, the daughter who died of blood cancer that sounded on the viewers' minds, broadcast on February 6th

'Is broadcast today (12th).

New attempts to meet family members in the sky through new VR technologies have attracted keen interest from all over the world beyond Korea.

The highlight video released online has documented more than 18 million hits as a documentary, and various citations and review articles from home and abroad have been poured.

PD Kim Jong-woo said, "Thank you for your hot interest, and humbly accept the concern that naturally follows the world's first attempt to combine technology with human emotions."

The production team continues the behind-the-scenes episode for all viewers who feel the sensation through 'I met you' and worry about the situation their family will face after broadcasting.

Nayeon, who couldn't solve it in the last broadcast, prepared a warm production machine, 'I Met You: A Love Story That Couldn't Be Completed', which contains the story of Jang Ji-sung, the mother, and the preparation process.

Nayeon's blood cancer fighting journal, which started in summer 2016, ended suddenly on September 10 of that year.

It was a farewell that was greeted without any preparation.

My mom swallowed the words 'I really love you, it was a joy for you' and spent three years writing a letter to the Ossuary once a month.

And the crew came in contact.

It was a situation in which a beautiful daughter who passed away could be made into a 3D model to rise and fall in the people of the world.

Nevertheless, the mother decided to meet Nayeon.

What was the reason for the choice and listen to a beautiful love story.

Nayeon's meeting with her mother was both a technical challenge and an exploration of memory.

The family and the production team tried to reflect in the virtual reality, recalling sometimes vivid and sometimes faint memories together.

The process became a record of 'what is remembering one person'?

As we watch the trivial and warm process, we think about our lives and memories.

How has the family changed since the broadcast?

"My mother seems to have had a good dream," she smiled.

All those back stories will be revealed today (12th) at 10:05 pm 'I met you-the love story I couldn't do'.

encncnidesvi