encncnidesvi

My wife's taste 18-year-old Naomi Sohamwon Evolutionary Couple Fight Mama's flight ticket to China in the aftermath

2020-03-17 16:05:29

‘The taste of a wife, nowhere in the world’ Ham So-won and Jinhwa, who are 18 years old, made all of ‘A-Mam Pam’ amazed with ‘God's Grandmother’ followed by ‘Hamjin Daecheop’.

In the 88th episode of TV CHOSUN's entertainment program 'The Taste of Wife, Nowhere in the World' (hereinafter referred to as 'Wife's Taste'), which was broadcast on the 10th, 'Topgol Diet Queen' Ham So-won made a 'Gobu Diet DVD' with Chinese moms

Was released.

On this day, the broadcast broke through the highest viewership rate of 12.7% and national viewership rate of 10.4% for two weeks in a row, recording the double-digit viewership rate, renewing its highest viewership rate, and once again proved that it was the mainstay of non-comparison entertainment.

In the 89th episode of “Wife's Taste,” aired today (17th), Ham So-won and Mama face a crisis of “instantaneous imminent” that eventually explodes as unexpected and unexpected conflicts arise.

Ham So-won and Mama suddenly opened the “Wishing Day Nursery” due to the neighbors who came to play, and despite the burning enthusiasm of the two people, an unfortunate situation was dismissed by the children.

In particular, when a brother with a warm appearance appeared, Hyejung Lee, who lost her mind in the 15th month of life, showed a shy appearance unlike usual, and she laughed.

Moreover, as the number of children in the neighbors increased to 3, Ham So-won and Mama, who formed their own curriculum, performed a passionate breath from the circus to the story of the fairy tale.

Mama's solo parenting began as Ham So-won went out for a meeting while the eagerly opened “West Daycare Center” was walking on the road to despair.

Mama, who had to play with multiple children alone, devised a wonderful way to play together after distress, and indoor water gun play with paint, and unlike the growing laughter of children, the house gradually turned into a wormwood field.

Above all, Ham So-won, who returned home, complained to Evolution with an angry head in a messed-up house, but rather, it spread out as a couple's fight.

Eventually, Mama, the main character of the case, went out to mediate the couple's fight and expressed sorry for saying, “I'm going to go back to China!

At the same time, Mama who confirmed this in the studio showed tears, and attention was paid to Hamjin's fate, such as “Wind Light”.

The production team said, “Hamjin's family is a family that has a more dramatic life than any other family. It ’s the 17th (Today)”

"My wife's taste will be revealed in the 89th, so please look forward to it."

On the other hand, Ham So-won, born in 1976, who is forty-five-years-old this year, became a hot topic in 2018 when 18-year-old Naina China married the younger Chinese groom, Jinhua.

'The taste of my wife, nowhere else in the world' is aired today at 10 pm on the 17th.

encncnidesvi