Recruitment of new recruits

2019-10-02 19:05:09

Former quorum at the banquet reveals the truth?

In the 39-40th episode of the MBC tree drama 'New Admission Guguyeong-ryeong', which was broadcast on the 26th, the last story of Gu Hae-ryeong (Shin Se-kyung) and Ilim (Cha Eun-woo) corrected the five-year event and chose his life.

At the banquet, Gu Jae-kyung (Fair Hwan-hwan) revealed the facts and required the punishment of Min-Ik-pyeong (Min-deok-moon).

“The record of the desolation was forged, and the letter was corrected with false information.

Seoraewon clearly says that it is a place to study newspapers.

To deceive your preachers falsely, to persecute the royal family, and to kill the left legislative Min Ik-pyeong who has sinned in the country. ”

Minikpyeong replied, "How can you believe the words of those who have betrayed their teachers and friends?"

In the meantime, the impression of Shin Se-kyung, who reached the end of the drama, is open to the public.

"I haven't realized that the shooting is over yet," he said.

“For me, the new entrant Gu Hae-ryeong was a very valuable and meaningful work.

I hope the new recruits, Gu Hae-ryeong, will remain as valuable works in the hearts of the viewers. ”

Ikpyeong scared the young Koo-kyung and enacted Lee Gyeom's letter as a secret letter.

Meanwhile, in Seorae-won, Young-an Seomun-jik (Lee Seung-hyo) asked young Jae-kyung to make a ritual, and at the same time, Young-hwa and Huh Sam-bo fled out of the palace with their birth.