I want to know the other crimes that Lee Chun Jae committed.

2019-10-02 20:05:10

Serial rape incident on Mars

It illuminates other crimes that Lee Chun-jae seems to have committed.

I want to know that in my official account, I looked back at the serial rape that happened on Mars through 'Yesterday'.

In the video channel, 'Yesterday' said that there was a serial rape incident around Lee Choon Jae's house and the murder scene before the Mars serial killing began.

In the video, the serial rape case was carried out in the same way as the serial murder case, using the same techniques as strapping tights and wearing underwear on the head.

The reporter at the time gave a vivid testimony from the victim that the hand that touched and held him was very soft.

Oh Yun-sung, professor of police administration at Soonchunhyang University, said, “The first rape incident occurred on February 8, 1986, and Lee Choon-jae came out in January 1986.”

The video also said that rape victims commonly heard from criminals such as 'What are you doing in the West?' And 'How old is your XX?'

This, he stressed, is consistent with what the killer said to the survivors during the unsuccessful murder between the second and third mars.

Particularly, he said that he wanted to know that there was suspicion that Lee Chun-jae was in all of these incidents.