“When Camellia Blooms” Declared War against Kabul for Gong Hyo Jin

2019-10-02 23:05:10

From camellia to marshmallow eyes

It is often said that the male hero of the melodramas is equipped with `` melon eyes '' when looking at the opposite role with sweet eyes.

However, Gong Hyo-jin's Deputy Sheriff Kang Han- Sky, who is the 'camellia's blooming time', announced the end of the Melo-Eun, and opened the era of 'bomber-eye'.

In the KBS 2TV drama "When Camellia Blossoms Peel" (played by Choi Sang-chun, director Cha Young-hoon, and production fan entertainment), Yong-sik (Kang Hyo-jin) made a decision because of Camellia (Gong Hyo-jin), who noticed the prejudice of the world.

If you say "I'm proud" in front of you, you won't be able to say anything, and you won't be able to tell anyone in Onsan that "Dong Cami is tangled up."

Yong Sik's “bombing eyes,” which are pouring romance bombards on camellia, was solid and reliable.

It was pretty to think that someone would protect me so much.

Among the viewers, they said, "Much better than mellow eyes.", "If you like someone, you have to put on your eyes.", "The eyes of the sky are bursting, and there's a cuteness that comes to mind."

“I'll catch you.

You have to catch and let me know who you've touched. ”In the bombing eyes of Yong-ji, who proclaimed the war with the serial killer Kabul, the energy of catching the fire is almost unparalleled.

have.

In keeping with the idea of ​​'keeping the camellia', it is broadcasted on KBS 2TV, when the camellia is filled with Yongsuk's romance in the village.