Hye-ya, Kyu-hyun, meanwhile,

2019-10-03 05:05:09

Since Kyu-Hyun became the 106th King of Kings on July 21st, he has kept his head in the MBC “King of Mask King” for about 10 weeks.

In the meantime, Kyuhyun's heart is such as Wanna One's 'energy', Urban Zakapa's 'I don't love you', Lee 's' sigh ',' Jongshin Shin and Jung In 'uphill', Park Hyo-shin's 'breath', Naul's 'wind memory'

From exquisite ballads to exciting dance songs, viewers were greatly loved for their unparalleled singing skills.

In his fifth defensive battle, “King,” Kyu-hyun presented the solo song “Hye-ya” by Wong Shinee.

Kye Hyun's delicate musical sensibility and perfect vocal 'Hye-ya' stage impressed the celebrity judges and audience.

The reason why SHINee Jonghyun's “Hyeya” was selected in Gawangjeon was Kyu Hyun, “It was the first song that Jonghyun sang as a solo song.

I don't know my friends because I'm a short trainee.

I had been close friends, "he said," when I served in the military, it happened and I cried a lot.

I regretted why I couldn't get closer and express it. ”

Kyu-hyun finished her broadcast and was happy to meet with viewers every weekend under the “Gini” mask for three months.

I remember laughing while seeing a comment called Kyu-hyun while I was rolling.

When I first became a singer, I hoped that many people would recognize my voice and love me, but I was grateful that my dreams were coming true.

I will try harder and grow into a good singer.

Thank you for all of your support. ”