Expectations are already high!

2019-10-03 09:05:16

Devilish Joy

In the JTBC drama 'Chosun Happiness Workshop Flower Padang' (played by Kim Lee Rang / directed by Kim Ga Ram Lim Hyun-wook), which was broadcast on the 30th, Mahun (Kim Min-jae) told Lee Su (seo Ji-hoon) that he had a dog shit (Gong Seung-yeon).

Choi Jin-hyuk was happy to respond to a special appearance with the director Kim Ga-ram in “The Joy of Demon”.

He acted as a fanciful figure, as if it came out of the novel and caught the eyes and mind of Seoyun (Son Sumin) in the play.

From the romance to the genre, Choi Jin-hyuk, who is considered to be an actor who believes in all genres and looks to the viewers, is already looking forward to what it will look like in the Rokko drama 'Chosun Happiness Workshop Flower Paddang'.

In addition, a unique gag woman 'Lee Se-young' turned into a shaman, ready to throw a powerful laugh bomb.

Lee Se-young joins Choi Jin-hyuk as a support group for the 'Flower Party' talk project.

Gadung (Gong Seung-yeon) found Mahun who returned home and hugged him.

The dog shit said, "I was worried that my sister would suddenly disappear like Sue."

Isu said his will, "I'll bring it. I'll build it.