I want to know that, Mars serial killing Lee Choon Jae, in-depth analysis

2019-10-03 10:05:05

Special feature broadcast for two weeks

Investigating the various problems of society in general and re-examined the SBS flagship accident program 'I want to know it', which is loved by viewers, analyzes 'Mars serial murder case' in two weeks.

The culprit of the Martian serial killer case, the worst case in South Korea, was identified by police's latest DNA reading technology.

Lee Chun-jae (56), who was identified as the culprit, confessed to the alleged denial.

Lee Chun-jae confessed to 14 crimes, including the Mars.

Mr. Lee recently told the police that he had committed all nine Martian incidents and five other crimes, except for the eighth one, which turned out to be an imitation crime.

In addition to the Hwaseong Incident, there were three crimes in the Hwaseong area before and after the Hwaseong Incident, and two before Lee murdered his wife after moving to Cheongju, Chungbuk.

Among them, three out of Mars were reported to include a series of sexual assaults on Mars before Mars.

Police have been conducting a face-to-face investigation of Lee at the prison where he is in jail nine times.

Mr. Lee has been sentenced to jail for being assaulted and murdered in January 1994 after the Hwaseong incident.

'It wants to know' traces the incident over two weeks, 28 and 5 October.

In 'I Want to Know', April 28, 1992, when the incident culminated, '6 years of murder?

Through the Mars Serial Killings, I traced the identity of the criminal based on the situation at the time of the incident and the vivid testimony of the officials.

And about 20 years later, on May 7, 2011, '800 Special, Finding the Lost Devil', the history of the incident was reviewed with the eyes of 21st century high-tech forensics, and the profile of the criminal was elaborated by sophisticated profiling.

I bet.

In 'I Want to Know', which aired on September 28, I used exclusive data and data accumulated through the previous broadcast to see how the police predicted the match between Mr. Lee and the criminal predicted in 'I Want to Know'.

And he analyzed what high-tech DNA techniques were the culprit of the killer, and whether Lee's charges, which have been denied to date, could be proved.

In the second part, which will be broadcast on October 5, Mr. Lee focuses on the character of Mr. Lee, focusing on the first-person sexual assault murder, which was arrested by the police.

Lee's arrest and decisiveness during the first trial and his inquisition during his imprisonment, and during his imprisonment, said he was grateful to the investigators immediately after being sentenced to death.

Track remarks and actions.

If he is the culprit of the Mars serial murder case, it also analyzes how he could avoid the death and how his tail was stomped.

'It wants to know' to deal with 'Mars serial killing' will be broadcasted on October 5 after October 10 at 1:10.