Joyful champion, disabled bowling is different from ordinary bowling ...?

2019-09-18 11:05:03

KBS 1TV 'Happy Champion', which was broadcast on the 15th, was chased by entertaining bowling buffs, Chae Yeon and Shin Suji challenged the champions of the bowling national championship.

Handicapped bowling, unlike regular bowling, was difficult to control the ball at will.

It was even harder to aim than to throw the ball to the end of the lane, rather than hitting a few pins.

Chae Yeon and Sin Su were both embarrassed by the ongoing mistakes.

Sinji in a wheelchair was not easy to throw the ball.

"It's not bowling. I was so surprised," Shin said. "When I was a pro bowler, I practiced one-step in front of lanes.

It wasn't easy, ”Shin said.“ When I play as a pro bowler, I practice one-step in front of lanes.

Shin Su-ji participated in the national wheelchair bowling competition, exceeding the target score of 100, and succeeded in achieving meaningful results.

Chae Yeon also scored more than 100 goals in the all-around bowling competition.

The director of the program, Sohn Sung-kwon, said that Hyun-min and Mal-wang felt genuinely challenged by the challenge of watching team training and daily life.

It is not just a level of experience, but a desire for a national champion.

Han Hyun-min and Mal-wang participated in the '2019 Seoul Mayor's National Wheelchair Rugby Tournament' and played a miracle match.