en

'Save me Holmes' Young-woong Lim Hee-jae Kim, Samsung-dong, Yangju-si Three-story detached house?

2020-06-28 17:05:06

'Save me Holmes' Young-woong Lim Hee-jae Kim, Samsung-dong, Yangju-si Three-story detached house?

The property admired by singer Lim Young-woong and Kim Hee-jae is revealed.

MBC broadcast tonight,'Save me!

In Holmes' (hereinafter Holmes), two copies of a single-family home search for the “tal apartment” family will be broadcasted last week.

Singer Lim Young-woong, Kim Hee-jae and Yang Se-hyeong are on the ‘Save Me Holmes’ team.

Before seeing the property, Bok-Tae Park's leader Narae Park amplifies his expectations by saying that the basic option that has not been introduced in'Homes' will appear for the first time.

It is said that Im Young-woong, Hee-jae Kim, and Se-hyung Yang are three-story single-family houses located in Samsung-dong, Yangju-si, and there are various convenient infrastructures in the surrounding apartments.

The newly built house that was completed in 2019 is said to be a spacious structure with a living room and a kitchen, and stylish interiors such as art walls and polishing tiles are catching the eye.

And above all, when three people headed for the front yard to push the wooden deck out, the “opening pool” appeared as the first basic option, and the studio turned over.

“I love it,” said Im Young-woong, who discovered the swimming pool.

"I like it so much," he said.

In the duck team, comedian Yang Se-chan, interior designer Jo Hee-sun and Noh Hong-cheol are scrambled to Yuyang-dong in Yangju-si.

It is said that a large courtyard with up to three parking spaces will appear when you open the spacious door with a green nature-style house.

Designer Hee-sun Cho says that he has constructed high-quality paint instead of wallpaper as the biggest feature of the interior space, and raises a sense of space by removing moldings and door frames to increase the sense of space.

In particular, it is said that'space for father only, dad (bar)' will be revealed as a place for spleen in this sale.

It is said that this is a private space located next to the entrance, has a bed as well as a toilet, and is set with an industrial sensibility bar.

It is said that the coordinators who saw this shouted “So good” and “Huge”.

It is said that Yang Se-chan and Noh Hong-cheol sang the song “Daddy's Youth” with confidence.

In addition, in another sale introduced by Duck Team, it is said that various interiors full of cafe sensibility attract attention, and attention is paid to the client's choice.

Finding a Detached House for a “Tal Apartment” Family Part 2'Save me!'

Holmes'.

Meanwhile, Im Young-woong was born in 1991 and is thirty years old this year.

Heejae Kim is born in 1995 and is 26 years old this year.

en