en

'Simple grooming' Shin Aera, Park Na-rae, Yoon Gyun-sang, how was your first counseling for organizing your house?

2020-06-29 18:05:05

How old are they?

'Simple grooming' Shin Aera, Park Na-rae, Yoon Gyun-sang, how was your first counseling for organizing your house?

How old are they?

tvN'Simple Cleaning' is a program to empty the objects of'home', which is my own space, and share the know-how that adds happiness to the space.

In addition to finding the'aesthetics of emptying' by sharing life stories about things that need to be organized, I will be able to look back on my life.

The teaser video released last week by the crew members of'Simple Clean Up' contains scenes where you can expect Shin Ae-ra and Park Na-ra's tee-up chemistry.

First, Park Na-rae, who talks about the production team and Shin A-ra, asked, "What are you going to throw away?"

In the following counseling scene, Shin Ae-ra, who says'You have to throw away', and Narae Park,'It's a waste to throw away', contrast and focus.

In addition, he predicted that the first counseling of'Nearly Theorem' would be smooth, with Park Na-rae's "must have memories of things" and Shinae-ra's paradox of "take photos."

Shin Ae-ra's philosophy of'to live only when empty' could not be avoided.

In another teaser video released together, Yoon Gyun-sang falls in love with counseling by Shin Aera and Park Na-rae.

In particular, the back door that surprised everyone when an unexpected object was discovered in the process of cleaning up the house.

Yoon Kyun-sang was also embarrassed and added fun, and the subtitle'I will organize it neatly' raised expectations.

"Simple cleanup" crew members said, "Minimalist vs Maximalist It seems that Narae Shin's'cleanup chemistry', which has lived in a different style, is also interesting. In addition, Yoon Gyun-sang also responded in a real reaction to the cleanliness of the unprecedented house.

I am going to add more fun to the year."

Counseling corner TVN'Nearly Clean Up' will be broadcast for the first time at 10:30 p.m. on Monday, 29th.

Shin Aera was born in 1969, so she is fifty-two years old this year.

Narae Park was born in 1985 and is thirty-six years old this year.

Yoon Gyun-sang, born in 1987, is thirty-four years old this year.

en