en

Lee Sang-yong, an old-aged wife after 8 hours of courtship, grabbed his heart and stard at Documentary My Way

2020-06-29 18:45:04

Lee Sang-yong's one-year-old wife, after 8 hours of courtship, captivated his heart and became the “Star Docu My Way.”

The story of'Popeye' Lee Sang-yong, who was loved by the TV show'Star Docu My Way', which is broadcast this afternoon, is a program that contains stories and stories of soldiers from all over the country.

Lee Sang-yong confesses the truth (?) of the nickname'Popeye' in his broadcast today, and his wife and age are also interested.

When you eat spinach, the characters'popeye' and'popeye' in the animation of power rise, the first broadcaster Lee Sang-yong will come to mind.

Lee Sang-yong was called the'President of the Aid' and was called Popeye from the time he was looking for soldiers from all over the country.

When the production team asked who gave him his nickname, Lee Sang-yong replied with confidence, saying, "I built it."

He said, "Popeye is like me. (Short) is small and courageous, and his beard is cool, and (I beat the villain) and when I see injustice, I can't stand it."

Lee Sang-yong, who has been loved by many people and is called'Popeye', suffers the trials of his life in an unexpected place.

For a long time, he devoted his entire heart to helping children with heart disease, but there was an article stating that he had never helped a child with heart disease and was taking money.

People believed what was reported, and starting with the incident, Lee Sang-yong got off to'the stage of friendship' and his life fell into hell.

Lee Sang-Yong had a hard time and wanted to end his life, but at that moment, he said to him, "There were precious people who gave sincere consolation such as Cardinal Kim Soo-Hwan and the court monk and Dr. Kim Dong-Gil, so I could stand up again."

"The cardinal said,'It's snowing, don't use it. How can I use this much snow? Wait. When spring comes, the snow will melt and you will appear.' (I told you.) So I endured."

"I said thank you.

After that, Lee Sang-yong, who took off all the stigma, added a back story, "carrying a proof of fire-prosecution printed'no charge'."

In addition, after 8 hours of courtship, the love story of'Popeye' Lee Sang-yong's'Olive', which caught the heart of an older one-year-old wife, will also be released.

Our eternal'Popeye' Lee Sang-Yong's sincere life story can be seen today (29th) at 10 o'clock on TV CHOSUN'Star Docu My Way'.

Lee Sang-yong, born in 1944, is currently 77 years old.

en