Hae-in, father, "I worked day and night at the table tennis coach."

2019-10-04 10:05:05

Netizens are paying attention to the appeals made by Lee Hae-in's father to the Internet community in Produce 101 Season 1 and Idol School.

Lee Hae-in's father posted a long article, saying, "You are the father of many children who are talking about audition pro operation these days."

He signed an exclusive contract because his daughter would be penalized for appearing in the audition program, and when he was eliminated from the audition program, he said he would make his debut no later than October.

The audition program starred by Lee Hae-in is an `` idol school '' aired on Mnet in 2017, and controversy occurred after the debut group members were selected in the finalization.

According to his father, his agency promised to support his individual activities and debut as a group, but he did not keep them and left them until this summer two years later.

In the meantime, I was contacted by another agency or offered to appear on the program, but Lee said that he refused because of the exclusive contract and debut promise.

Stakeholders have now terminated their contracts with their companies.

He also said that if you think about it, you have no choice but to keep it until you are silent.

In fact, in 2017, fans of interests gathered evidence of manipulation of the finalized voting of the idol school and prepared a legal response, but it was also destroyed because they did not want it.

Lee said, "I worked day and night, playing ping-pong coach.

"If the evidence is clear, I want it corrected," he appealed.

After two years of controversy over the voting operation of the 'Produce X101' series, the idol school viewer Fandom also began legal response against Mnet on the 6th.

In particular, the Idol school will accuse and investigate the situation where teachers have sought to destroy evidence in addition to the existing manipulation of voting results (fraud, etc.).