Park Hae-mi, 60-year-old in front of the eyes!

2019-10-04 12:45:07

Interest in musical actor Park Hae-mi is pouring.

On the 2nd TV CHOSUN 'Insaeng Documentary My Way', Park Hae-mi's candid story, which resumed his activities after a year, spread.

Park Hae-mi disappeared from the show for a year after her husband's drunk driving accident in August last year.

At the time, Park Hwang-mi's husband Hwang Min, 46, was drunk while driving and five casualties were killed.

According to the police, Chrysler Dodge's passenger car, which Hwang drove, took a 25-ton van on the side of the road near Topyeong IC near Topyeong-dong, Topyeong-dong, Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do on August 27, 2018.

Actor A (20 and female) and B (33) from Park's performance group were killed and three were injured.

Park Hae-mi said, “I didn't like being exposed to the broadcast.

As a result, I hid myself. ”Orot confessed his feelings that had to endure.

At the time, "I was feeling ominous, never good," he said.

Her white hair and her thin skin seemed to tell her troubles.

Born in 1963 and seventy years old this year, Park Hae-mi has appeared in several musicals, including musical Mamma Mia, since her first musical debut in 1984 with the musical `` Jesus Christ Superstar ''.

Through TV CRT, he is also challenging the film sector.

First married in 1988 but divorced six years later due to high-college conflict, and in 1995 married Huang Minh, a husband of Canadian nationality, and her second husband, Hwang Min, drunk on August 27, 2018.

He died and was eventually arrested, and for this reason a second divorce was made on 14 May 2019.