The song that BTS V sang along!

2019-10-05 03:45:08

The Irish group Kodarian entered the country on the 4th of the morning to participate in the '2019 Slasla Festival'.

On June 9th, BTS posted a self-video of singing along with Koda Line's 'All I want' on the official Twitter bulletin board.

When V uploaded a self-video clip of "Hello, Hazel," Kodaline's "All I want," #taehyung and #kodaline were on the trend in many countries,

I thanked V for retweeting the video.

Codaline is the second band called Cold Clay, who finished second in the Irish audition program You're a Star.

In the performance, which is the second stage in Korea, Koda Line will be staged before Sting on the first day (5th) of the event, which will be held at 88 Lawn Yard in Olympic Park on October 5-6.

On the other hand, Bangtan Boys is a singer who shows the beauty of Korean traditional culture to fans around the world with creative interpretations of Hangeul, Hanbok, and Korean traditional music.

This is part of the “2019 Hanbok Culture Week” event held by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in various parts of the country from the 2nd to 6th with the Hanbok Promotion Center.