en

'When I was the prettiest' Ha Seok-jin, did you keep doing that for that long time without me?

2020-09-19 13:45:03

Suspicion between Ji Soo and Lim

“When I was the prettiest” Lim Soo-hyang colored the home theater with regret by exploding the nest charm that cared for the pain of her husband Ha Seok-jin, who was paralyzed.

In particular, he showed a sense of presence with his crazy acting ability that skillfully digests the three-dimensional emotional lines that go back and forth between adolescence, anger, and tears.

According to the audience rating research company Nielsen Korea, the 9th episode of “My Family” (based on Part 2) recorded 4.7% national ratings and 4.8% ratings in the metropolitan area, again renewing its own highest ratings, showing an unstoppable rise.

In particular, in the ending scene in which the conflict between Ha Seok-jin and Jisoo reached the extreme, the highest viewership rating soared to 5.3% at the moment, proving the power of “I am yeah” that fascinated the home theater.

In the 9th episode of MBC's Wednesday and Thursday mini-series'When I Was Most Beautiful' (Director Kyung-Hoon Oh, Yeon-Hwa Song/Screenplay Hyeon-Kyeong Jo/Made May Queen Pictures, Rae Mong-Rain) (hereinafter referred to as'I Am Yes')

(Ha Seok-jin) is depicted as his wife Oh Ye-ji (Im Soo-hyang), his younger brother Seo-Hwan (Ji Soo), and their family after 7 years.

Seo-Hwan moved the heart of Seo-jin, who could not move his wife Oh Ye-ji.

Seo-hwan talks about his father's suicide attempt by Choi Jong-hwan and reveals the difficult past how he came to his family after a hellish time.

Seojin said, “If you don’t want to go home, don’t go.

If you want to leave, do it.

But don't die.

No matter how hard we were waiting, would it have been as hard as hyung?

I can wait more now.

“Because I knew you were alive,” he said, and followed by “Good morning, my son.

Wasn't it difficult?” The warm words of his father made Seojin and the viewers shed tears.

Afterwards, Oh Ye-ji tried to take care of Seo-jin's pain, but showed a slight deviation from her husband.

Seojin suffered so much pain that he couldn't sleep without drugs every night.

Seo-jin, who didn't want to show her sickness to her beloved wife, eventually refused to sleep, and Oh Ye-ji, who treated herself as a patient, was unhappy.

In the end, Yeji Oh exploded at Seojin's selfish appearance.

When he refused to express his wife's sincerity and affection for her husband, Yeji Oh seemed unbearable, “In the endless miserable and painful imaginations, I earnestly prayed that all I had to do was live!

Do you know I'm not hurt?

I think I'm going crazy because I'm angry, but I can't get mad at you like this, so you know what I'm feeling right now!

How do you think about yourself?

You abandoned me!

Betrayed!

After bursting out anger, saying, “What love is it to endure alone,” he amplified his regret by hugging Seojin.

Meanwhile, Seojin couldn't suppress the jealousy that soared in her heart when she saw Oh Ye-ji and Seo-hwan, who were still strong.

Asking Seo-hwan to tell you how Oh Ye-ji has been, “How about a man?

You don't know that far?”

Seo-Hwan's alumni Kim In-ho (played by Seung-Il Lee) said to Seo-Jin, “Don’t you know that Hwan and Yeji had a scandal with no brother?

After my brother disappeared, it burned again, so it was completely hilarious in this neighborhood.” After that, Seojin confirmed the scandalous article of the two people who energized the local community, creating tension like a storm before the storm.

In the end, with a choking silence at the end of the broadcast, Seojin said, “I thought about how grown up my younger brother was,” and said, “Do you still like Yeji?

Have you been doing that for a long time without me?” Suspecting the relationship between Yeji Oh and Seohwan made the tension peak.

In addition, the fact that there was a helper who washed and took care of Seojin, and that she was former lover Carrie Jung (played by Hwang Seung-eon) surprised the home theater.

Kim Yeon-ja (Park Ji-young), the only family member who knew this, eventually told Carrie Jung, “A kidnapping, patient abandonment.

You are not a guardian, you are a criminal.

Don't appear before my son again, before us again.

I'll kill you,” he threatened to make him more curious about the unfolding of the story.

In this way, Lim Soo-hyang was grieving at the figure of her husband with a paralyzed lower body, and she drew attention to her husband's continuing resentment and tearful tears after bursting anger at her selfish husband.

Jisoo also checked all over the house for his brother, warmly comforted his father who blamed himself, and drew a line on his own to Im Soo-hyang, following Im Soo-hyang, as a guardian of his elder brother Ha Seok-jin, exuding an unprecedented reassurance as an adult.

Meanwhile,'When I was the Prettiest' is a heartbreaking love story between a brother who fell in love with a woman at the same time and a woman who was trapped in an unknown fate.

Broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:20 pm.

en