en

'Knowing Brother' Oh Yoon-ah, Ki-Hoon Ki-Hoon, Lee Cho-hee, and Lee Sang reveal the behind-the-scenes of'I've been there once'

2020-09-19 18:45:03

'I've been there once' couple Lee Cho-hee and Lee Sang-i reveal the story behind the shoot.

On the 19th broadcast JTBC'Knowing Brother', Oh Yoon-ah (41 years old born in 1980), Ki-Hoon Ki, Lee Cho-hee, and Lee Sang-i, who are the protagonists of KBS 2TV drama'I've Goed Once', appear to show off their sense of entertainment.

In the recent recording of'Knowing Brothers', the four showed the'reality mate chemistry' that goes beyond the love line in the drama, triggering the brothers' false instincts.

In particular, Lee Cho-hee (born in 1989, age 32) raised curiosity by saying, "I feel like a real couple while shooting."

In addition, the four revealed the story behind the shooting of the famous scenes in the drama, such as the back hug scene and the hand-kakji scene.

First, Yoona Oh revealed the secret story hidden in the back hug scene with Ki-Hoon Ki-Hoon (born in 1995, age 26), who is 15 years old or younger.

Brothers such as hyenas also captured prayer-hoon with red ears.

Following this, the brothers also challenged the back hug scene and made a laugh.

On the other hand,'Knowing Brother' starring Oh Yoon-ah, Ki-Hoon Ki-Hoon, Lee Cho-hee, and Lee Sang-yi (born in 1981, age 40) is scheduled to air at 9 pm on the 19th.

en