en

'I am alone' Lee Si-eon, camping alone in the outskirts of the city on a scooter

2020-09-25 22:45:04

In MBC'I Live Alone' (Plan Soo-young Ahn / Director Ji-young Hwang, Ji-woo Kim), broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 25th, a special day of Lee Si-eon is drawn on a bike trip alone.

On this day, Lee Si-eon (aged 39, born in 1982), who has been busy preparing everything from the morning, goes a long way.

'Dolphin', a new scooter that connects'Mulbanggae', which was a dream car, was released for the first time, and it is said to start riding in autumn with excitement.

It is also for a while that she is soaked in the romantic autumn sensibility, while Lee Si-eon appeals for the cold by splitting the wind with her bare legs, revealing her'freeze'.

Heading to the outskirts of the city without people, he is going to cook with his own camping tool, starting camping alone, and enjoying a special time away from the daily routine.

Lee Si-eon, who has finished grilling pork belly while showing off her'faced beauty', unfolds the exclusive'Mystery' eating room.

Those who frown over arrogance and exclaim without emotion, make it impossible to judge the taste.

Next, Lee Si-eon, who boiled the ramen with unstoppable hand movements, directly complained, saying, "Why is it so tasty?".

It stimulates the curiosity even more.

Autumn man Lee Si-eon's special trip can be found in MBC's'I Live Alone' broadcast at 11:10 pm on the 25th.

en