en

Documentary 3 Day Jongno 5-ga Food Alley· Suwon Whole Chicken Alley· Cheonan Seonghwan Ehwa Market Sundae Town· Daegu Briquette Bulgogi Stand Alley· Incheon Sinpo International Market Stories Introduction

2020-09-27 17:05:06

“Documentary 3 Days” Jongno 5-ga Food Alley· Suwon Whole Chicken Alley· Cheonan Seonghwan Ehwa Market Sundae Town· Daegu Briquette Bulgogi Stand Alley· Incheon Sinpo International Market Stories Introduction

These days, we promise to ‘get away’ to get closer.

The reinforced quarantine guidelines and people's anxiety completely changed their daily lives.

It became a luxury to hang out with friends and hit a drink, and the restaurant's guest statue was moved home.

It was frustrating that we couldn't be together, and decided to pursue the nostalgic warmth of the space where we were eating and drinking.

We met people who cried and laughed together in alleys filled with memories, food filled with youth.

On the 20th, introduced a space that does not exist now.

Next, in , we are going to talk about the “natural” moment when we shared food and relaxed.

■ One-way life, Jongno 5-ga Food Alley (broadcasted in March 2012) Jongno 5-ga Food Alley, located in the middle of Seoul.

The representative menu of this alley is one chicken, kalguksu and fish.

Merchants have always greeted customers with the same menu in one place.

I'm sorry for the night.

I want the night to go quickly, I wish I had a Baekya, like the Arctic or Antarctic-Bongnam Park / Merchant of Jongno 5-ga

People's tastes and trends change over the years.

The reason that Jongno 5-ga's food alley was able to keep its place is because it is a place where it smells of people.

People who enjoy the spicy smoke and smell of grilled fish as'the taste of people'.

The alley is still continuing because there are regulars who are looking for human scents and merchants who sweat for them.

■ Half Tears, Half Happiness, Crispy Life, Suwon Whole Chicken Alley (January 2015 broadcast) I visited the Suwon Whole Chicken Alley, a place where crisp sounds and savory smells welcome you.

In keeping with the formula of a national midnight snack, many people were bringing out memories of crying and laughing with whole chicken.

As a child, the brother and sister said that they waited for their father to go home with an oil-stained bag of yanghoe (cement).

Now that his father passed away, the whole chicken in front of them contained longing for his father.

■ Earthenware Life, Cheonan Seonghwan Ewha Market Sundae Town (broadcasted in November 2015)

What is your life? It's best to have a cup of makgeolli in Sundae-guk-Kim Yong-seok / Cheonan Seonghwan Market Sundae Town

Sundae Town, a hot alley in Seonghwan Ewha Market with a 100-year history.

The biggest feature of this place is that you make your own sundae.

Trimming the intestines, making the insides... All of them are done by hand, so it only takes two days and two days to prepare for business.

The sincere devotion creates the deep taste of Sundae-guk.

Soondae-guk, who won the prize, comforted and relaxed to the guests.

■ Samil Yawha 三日夜話, Daegu briquette bulgogi stand alley (broadcasted in November 2015) Deliciously cooked chestnuts, where even those with light pockets can enjoy a hearty night snack.

Daegu Bukseong-ro Gonggu Alley turns into a briquette bulgogi alley in the evening.

There is no variety of menus or convenient seats, but it is more peaceful.

Because everyone enjoys equally.

From college students who come to enjoy their youth to seniors who look back on their lives.

I can't see them all night, eating and drinking all night, so it feels more authentic.

■ Delicious life, Incheon Sinpo International Market Food Paradise!

There are many people in the Sinpo International Market where nothing is missing, as diverse as the variety of food.

In particular, merchants catching customers' footsteps with novelty beyond the existing foods stood out.

The boss is said to have been walking a single road life for 40 years.

When the fish cake went into decline, he set up a survival strategy.

It has developed a hot bar that you can hold and eat comfortably.

On the other hand, there was a young man stealing the hearts of the elderly with his soft gangjeong.

He entered the market with a cold winter Gangjeong, but now it has become a Gangjeong restaurant that even 100-year-olds enjoy.

Since there is a time running to dream of'more new and more delicious', the days to come will be sweet.

, 642 episodes of , which contains a more special taste because it is ordinary, and "36.5℃ Nostalgic Taste" will be aired on KBS2TV at 11:05 pm on September 27th.

en