en

Miwoo bird Jessie dances with Snow Nanna Dance Movengers and makes the recording studio hot

2020-09-27 17:45:03

In SBS'My Little Ugly (Miwoobird_'), Jesse, the end-game king of girl crush, meets the late Vengers and presents a mild taste (?) charm that he has never seen before.

When Jesse (born in 1988, age 33) came out as a guest, the mothers praised the storm, saying, "Even with the same woman, you are full of health and sexy!"

In contrast to her usual unstoppable and confident appearance, Jesse couldn't hide her shame, saying, "It's the first time I've been praised so much."

In particular, on this day, a mother from the late Vengers even performed Jesse's “Nun Nanna” dance to make the recording site hot.

Jesse, “Sen Sister,” who seemed to be out of sync with her mothers for some reason, garnered attention by boasting the old-fashioned chemistry of the old Venus.

Eventually, one mother shed tears of joy (?) because of Jesse, but it turned out that Jesse turned to one of the “miwoobird” sons, saying, “You are a perfect man!

It's my style!”

Even, the whole recording was all about his son, so the MCs said, "There's only that person in my head!"

It is said that it was enough to make fun of.

It is noteworthy who the “Miwoosae” son who captured Jesse’s heart is indeed.

On the other hand, on this day, Kim Jong-guk (45 years old, born in 1976), who owns the abs of the washboard without off-season 365 days a year, transformed into a'human washboard', giving shock and laughter.

Whether the laundry was successful on Kim Jong-guk's abs can be confirmed on SBS'My Ugly Little Boy' at 9:05 pm on Sunday the 27th.

en