en

'I can't be No. 1'Will Ha-Ryong Lim and Yang-Rak Choi throw milk again in the attack?

2020-09-27 20:05:04

Yang-Rak Choi reveals the story of Ha-Ryong Lim in the past who was struck by milk.

In JTBC's ‘I Can’t Be No. 1’, broadcast on the 27th (Sun), a meeting between a couple and actor Lim Ha-ryong (born in 1952, age 69) is drawn.

Im Ha-ryong invited the two to a high-end dining restaurant to meet with Pang Hyun-sook, a junior who likes to use steak at a restaurant instead of noodles.

“Younger brother,” Ha Ryong, ordered the dishes as if he was familiar, and Choi Yang-rak, who was confident that he had been to a French dining restaurant a lot, made a laugh because he could not even read the menu.

Im Ha-ryong then apologized, referring to the incident in which Yang-rak Choi teased him as "old man" and blew a milk bag (?).

So Yang-rak Choi said, “Do you still hate that nickname, then I won’t do it!

Old man!”

“If I throw milk again, I'll sue me” and made the studio into a sea of ​​laughter by hitting the Kan peoples repeatedly.

In this regard, Lim Ha-ryong mentioned the days of comedians who enjoyed their heyday in the past and provocated that "I am more popular than Yang Rak.

The two had a buzzword battle with pride on the spot.

Yang-Rak Choi did not stop the jogging, such as not acknowledging Im Ha-ryong's buzzword, and in the end, Im Ha-ryong said, "Where is the milk pack?" and the outbreak of the 2nd milk incident was announced.

Meanwhile, Ha-ryong Lim, a representative of the gag world, throws milk once again in Yang-Rak Choi's ‘Kan attack’, and the result can be confirmed in JTBC’s “I Can’t Be No. 1” broadcasted at 10 p.m. on Sunday.

en