Loved the audience of King of Mask Singers

2019-10-05 17:05:14

Since Kyu-Hyun became the 106th King of Kings on July 21st, he has been the topic of the King of the Masked King in MBC for about 10 weeks.

In the meantime, Kyuhyun's heart is such as Wanna One's 'energy', 'I don't love you' by Urban Zakapa, 'Sigh' by Lee Yi, 'uphill' by Yoon Jong-shin and Jung-in, 'breath by Park Hyo-shin' and 'wind memory' by Naul

From the exquisite ballads to the exciting dance songs, the audience was greatly loved by the singing skills of the genre.Up to the second round, Kim Na-hee showed off her skills by exploring everything from explosive highs to intense lapping.

'Starry Night', captivating the hearts of the audience.

Song Fairy Genie took off the mask saying "Jinie should go back to the lamp", and the identity of Genie was revealed as Kyu Hyun. Kyu Hyun was "Happy to meet with viewers every weekend under the mask of 'Jini' for 3 months.

I remember laughing when I saw the comment “Kyu-hyun even if I rolled forward.” When I first became a singer, I thought that many people would recognize my voice and love me.

I will do my best to grow up to be a good music singer. I would like to express my gratitude to all those who supported me. ”Kim Na-hee later said,“ When I first came in, I wanted to do this since I was a gagman.

“I wanted to be more greedy with the results but

It was just honored as a singer, "he said after an extraordinary testimony appeared.