en

'I Live Alone' spin-off women's secret party special Park Na-rae, Han Hye-jin, and Hwasa diet video shooting site released

2020-09-28 18:05:04

In'I Live Alone''s digital spin-off'Girls' Secret Party-Yeeunpa', the last diet video filming site led by Park Na-rae (Georgina) was revealed.

On the 25th, the digital spin-off'Women's Secret Party-Yeeunpa' broadcasted immediately after the main broadcast of MBC's'I Live Alone' recorded an audience rating of 3.3% (based on the Nielsen Korea metropolitan area), and ranked 1st in the same time zone for 12 consecutive weeks.

And boasted of being the strongest in entertainment until the last broadcast.

In addition, 2049 viewership, a key indicator of advertisers and a key indicator of channel competitiveness, was 1.9% (based on Nielsen Korea's metropolitan area), ranking second after'I Live Alone', which ranked first, captivating the home theater on Friday night.

The first project of'Yeo Eunpa', which has surpassed 22 million views and presented a new direction of terrestrial entertainment with the version of'Spicy' on YouTube, reached its final episode amid the regrets of many fans.

Park Na-rae (Georgina), Han Hye-jin (Samantha), and Hwasa (Maria)'s best friends chemistry and constant laughter points have received great love from the show.

On this day's broadcast,'Yeoeunpa' headed to the 3rd basement floor of the unknown MBC in a fresh outfit that was the opposite of the previous gorgeous makeup.

They arrived in a parking lot, and to reduce production costs, they criticized the production crew, who wore masks such as Daniel Henney and director Bong Joon-ho, saying, "It's really the worst."

First, Yeo Eun-pa expressed overflowing excitement by parodying the opening scene of the highway in the movie'La La Land'.

The three people who showed great dance moves like a movie such as leaning against a car around them focused their attention with light steps.

After that,'Eunpa Yeo', who entered the full-fledged Georgena Holmt, performed a knife dance with a lot of laughter in accordance with the direction of Park Na-rae (Jogina).

From the beginning, Park Na-rae (Georgina) spits out words of dangerous water level, and Han Hye-jin (Samantha) receives an apology with a yellow label as a warning.

However, Han Hye-jin (Samantha) and Hwasa (Maria), who could not stand the impressionist holt of Park Na-rae (Georgia), who had to wear their faces, tried to escape, and the three people took a bloody hide and seek.

In addition, when the uncle Bukkae appeared again and PT began with a strange sound, the two withdrew from the'Georgina Holmt' class and made the home theater laugh.

'Yeoeunpa', who finished shooting the video, stepped up on the scale to check the result of losing 9kg in total for 5 days.

However, even with diet control and a tight video shoot schedule, the three were embarrassed as they gained weight rather than in the morning.

But soon, he said, "Let's go drink beer," and gave a cool finish like'Yeoeunpa' and laughed until the end.

'Women's Secret Party Yeoeunpa' added fun with the fun of choosing.

Immediately after the main broadcast of'I Live Alone', a'mild taste' version for the whole family to enjoy, and a'spicy taste' version with a dizzying sensibility that freely crosses the water level through YouTube, presented a different fun.

The spin-off program'Eunpa Yeo' of'I Live Alone', which presented a new direction of terrestrial entertainment with a dizzying sensibility, reaped the beauty of the end of this 12 episodes, leaving viewers regretful of their passionate love for the program.

en