en

'Star Documentary My Way' Ahn Cheol-soo, a housekeeper for his wife revealed through the house

2020-09-28 18:45:03

On the Chuseok special TV CHOSUN'Star Documentary My Way', which airs at 10 p.m. on the 28th, the story of Ahn Chul-soo (59 years old, born in 1962), who became politician in 2012

Is drawn.

From the childhood of CEO Ahn Chul-soo, who was unique from cotyledons, to the casual appearance of spending daily life as a normal husband, ``Human Ahn Chul-soo'' is illuminated.

In today's broadcast, we are going to show the appearance of a high-level housekeeper,'Ahn Housewife', by organizing the items delivered at dawn in time for the Untact era and preparing coffee and brunch for his wife.

It also discloses houses that have not been easily seen.

Representative Ahn said, "(Original) I'm doing this with a bowl, but I want to keep the books I read, so I tend to leave them like this," he said. "Book love" has been buried all over the house.

He reveals the reasons why he can't leave the house where he has been living for 7 years since his old hobby, which he found in Ahn's house full of books.

I also meet with alumni of Busan High School who can meet'high school student Ahn Cheol-soo' rather than'husband Ahn Cheol-soo'.

CEO Ahn said that he was not interested in studying, and his old friends' unstoppable revelation leads to laughter.

In addition to the disclosure, various episodes of'High School Student Ahn Chul-soo' that only best friends know will be released.

You can also check the grievances of friends with politicians and the heartfelt stories of Representative Ahn, who can confide openly because they are friends.

On the other hand, CEO Ahn expressed his affection for running, saying, "I will only become'Human Ahn Chul-soo'" when doing'running'.

When I was out of politics for a while, I was worried about my daughter going out to run alone one morning in Germany, so I started running together.

Now, he has become a professional marathoner who can also'complete the national race marathon', adding, "The life of living with the best effort from moment to moment is similar to running."

The sincere story of CEO Ahn Cheol-soo is unveiled on TV CHOSUN'Star Documentary My Way' at 10 pm today (28th).

en