en

'Dating is annoying, but I hate being lonely!'

2020-09-28 20:05:03

Ji Hyun-woo, Kim So-eun, Park Gun-il, and Han Ji-wan focused on the direction of square romance

Dating is annoying, but I hate being lonely!'

A new rice cake appears.

Someone started posting malicious comments to Kim So-eun.

MBC Every1's original drama'Dating is bothersome, but I hate being lonely!' (played by Cho Jin-guk/director Lee Hyun-joo/produced MBC Every1, No.3 Pictures) has crossed the mid-half.

Cha Kang-woo (played by Ji Hyun-woo) and Lee Na-eun (played by Kim So-eun) confirmed their feelings toward each other.

However, Kang Hyun-jin (played by Park Gun-il) and Choi Kyung-won (played by Han Ji-wan) have feelings of love for Cha Kang-woo.

Interest is focused on the direction of square romance.

In the middle of this,'Dating is annoying, but I hate being lonely!'

It is known that a new rice cake will appear in episode 8 and draws attention.

Earlier, Lee Na-eun wrote a moving-in diary and posted it online about what he felt while living in the shared housing'Happy Together'.

The editor of a famous publishing company, who saw this moving-in diary, contacted me saying that he would like to publish it as a book.

A new light came to Lee Na-eun, who once tried to close her dream of a novelist through publishing fraud.

But something unexpected happens.

Someone deliberately started posting malicious comments on Lee Na-eun's tenant diary.

It is also said to be living together in a shared house'Happy Together', or commenting on things that only people who know Lee Na-eun and very well can know and make malicious comments.

September 28'Dating is bothersome, but I hate being lonely!'

In the photos released by the production crew, Lee Na-eun seldom concentrates on her work with a somewhat disturbed expression.

It seems that her mind was dizzy with malicious comments.

Who on earth made a malicious comment on Lee Na-eun's tenant diary?

It seems to burn the desire for reasoning of avid viewers.

In this regard, the production crew said, "As the drama goes beyond the middle, the romance will deepen. Along with this, someone who intentionally writes a malicious comment appears. Who is the killer and why he did this?

New rice cakes such as Halji will also appear. Viewers will be able to enjoy a variety of fun. We ask for your interest and expectation."

Even the appearance of a person who puts malicious comments on the square romance that will deepen with Choi Kyung-won's confession.

MBC Every1's original drama'Dating is annoying, but I hate being lonely!'

Episode 8 will air at 10:50 pm on Tuesday, September 29.

Prior to this, the 7th episode will be re-aired on MBC at 9:30 pm on Monday, September 28.

en