en

Bronze Imong 2 Jang Shin-young Kang Gyeong-jun Son's grandson's tears Mother's heartbreaking advice

2020-09-28 21:05:04

In SBS'Bronze Dream Season 2-You are My Destiny' (hereinafter'You are My Destiny'), a poem reunion between Jang Shin-young and Kang Kyung-jun is unfolding.

Jang Shin-young and Kang Gyeong-joon invited their mother-in-law to the house and served their own food.

Unlike when she invited her mother-in-law before marriage, Jang Shin-young (born in 1984, age 37) surprised everyone by showing off her aegyo with a relaxed appearance like her daughter-in-law for three years.

However, not long afterward, Kang Kyung-jun (born in 1983, 38 years old) made a sudden, unnoticed act in front of his mother-in-law, embarrassing her daughter-in-law Jang Shin-young.

Jang Shin-young, who was restless, eventually summoned Kang Kyung-jun to the side of the kitchen and smashed his back of anger.

It raises questions about what Kang Kyung-jun's unnoticed behavior that angered Jang Shin-young would be.

While the two were Aung Daung from one side, their parents-in-law began to reminisce about Kang Kyung-jun's childhood, gazing happily at Jung-woo, the second grandson who grew up in a storm.

In particular, Kang Kyung-jun's mother revealed the history of Kang Kyung-jun's anti-war past, saying, “I raised Kang Gyeong-jun with tears in my school days.”

It was even revealed that Kang Kyung-jun tried to drop out suddenly when he was in high school, so Jang Shin-young could not hide his surprise.

It is said that the MCs who watched this were in shock saying, "I thought you were very pure" and "You caused a lot of problems."

The reason Kang Kyung-joon decided to drop out in high school will be revealed through broadcast.

Meanwhile, Kang Kyung-jun's mother said, "I saw Jeong-an crying on the last family trip," and confessed what happened with her first grandson, Jeong-an.

Next, Kang Kyung-jun's mother revealed her true feelings for her son's grandson, Jeong An-i, and gave advice to Jang Shin-young as a “life senior” and “Jung-an’s grandmother”.

Kang Kyung-joon's mother's heartfelt advice, which crushed everyone, can be found in SBS'You Are My Destiny', which airs at 11:10 pm on Monday, 28th.

Kang Kyung-jun and Jang Shin-young married two years ago after five years of dating.

The first son is 15 years old this year, and he gave birth to a second son last fall.

en