en

'Do you like Brahms?'

2020-09-29 13:45:03

The friendship that Park Eun-bin tried to protect following Kim Min-jae also shakes

'Do you like Brahms?'

The world of Park Eun-bin's friendship also broke down.

In the 9th episode of SBS's Monday and Tuesday drama'Do you like Brahms?' (play Ryu Bori, director Jo Young-min) broadcast on the 28th, the friendship that Chae Song-ah (Park Eun-bin) tried to protect was also depicted after Park Jun-young (played by Kim Min-jae).

The situation of the two who suffered similar pain once again amplified the curiosity for the future development.

The broadcast on this day recorded 6.1% (Part 2) of the Nielsen Korea metropolitan area, and the highest rating at the moment soared to 7.0%.

'Do you like Brahms?' decorated with the subtitle'Dolce: Sweet?'

Episode 9 started with the sweet appearance of Chae Song-ah and Park Jun-young, who confirmed their hearts with a kiss.

The two resolved the misunderstanding, looked at each other, and burst into laughter.

Chae Song-ah confided that he was upset, saying that if Park Joon-young liked him, he thought that he would accompany him for the graduate school entrance exam, and after learning Park Joon-young's heart, he expressed his willingness to "I want to do it with my own strength."

So the two became the official campus couple.

Park Jun-young informed Lee Jung-gyeong (played by Park Ji-hyun) that he was meeting with Chae Song-ah, and made it clear that it was his heart as a friend to help the accompaniment.

Since Park Jun-young cleared up her mind for Lee Jung-gyeong, it didn't matter if she played the song'Brams', and she was able to put the handkerchief that Lee Jeong-gyeong had used as a habit in the drawer.

The appearance of Park Joon-young asking Chae Song-ah for a handkerchief made him guess his change.

However, the friendship between Park Joon-young and Han Hyun-ho (played by Kim Seong-cheol) and Lee Jeong-kyung, who had already broken, was irreversible.

Han Hyun-ho broke up with Lee Jung-gyeong, but was worried and angry that she would be hurt by Park Jun-young.

Park Jun-young's heart to see such a friend was also heavy.

It is because I hated that people I liked because of myself were hurting and having a hard time.

In the midst of this, Chae Song-ah and Park Joon-young grew their hearts while enjoying a sweet date.

And Chae Song-ah became aware of her relationship with Park Jun-young at a meeting of college friends.

Yoon Dong-yoon (Lee Yu-jin), whom Chae Song-ah liked for a long time, was also there.

Yun Dong-yoon previously conveyed a belated confession to Chae Song-ah.

When Chae Song-ah and Yoon Dong-yoon were the only two left, Chae Song-ah talked openly about the feelings he hadn't been able to talk about.

Chae Song-ah's heart was in a state of being organized so that it didn't matter if he drank in front of Yoon Dong-yoon and friends.

Chae Song-ah said that he hadn't drank because he was afraid that he would talk about his inner feelings, and told Yoon Dong-yoon that he liked Park Joon-young a lot.

"Is that your answer to my confession?" said Yoon Dong-yoon, Chae Song-ah, "I also liked you. For a long time," he said as if to clear up his mind that he couldn't say in the past.

However, the conversation between Chae Song-ah and Yoon Dong-yoon was heard by Kang Min-sung (Bae Da-bin) and Park Joon-young, and it was unforeseen.

The broadcast ended with the shocking ending of Min-sung Kang who was hurt and Song-ah Chae in despair.

Since Kang Min-seong, who had previously consulted with Chae Song-ah about her feelings about Yoon Dong-yoon and sincerely pleased Chae Song-ah's love affair, the regret of the viewers also doubled.

Like Park Joon-young's broken friendship, Chae Song-ah's triangular friendship was also shaken, and the two suffered a similar pain once again.

In addition to the six-sided relationship of the storm, the background surrounding the two, including a professor who wants to use Chae Song-ah as an excuse for graduate school, and an agency that wants to use Park Jun-young commercially, amplified the curiosity toward the next story.

'Do you like Brahms?'

Episode 10 will be broadcast at 10 pm on the 29th.

en