en

'I live alone' Kim Gwang-gyu arranges a house in Gangnam... A quiet daily life that inspires curiosity

2020-10-02 18:45:03

In MBC's'I Live Alone', which airs today (2nd) at 11 pm, legend Rainbow member Kim Gwang-gyu appears, revealing his unchanging life alone.

On this day's broadcast, the original rainbow member, Kim Gwang-gyu (born in 1967, age 54), depicts a daily life full of “salty”.

He said that he would enjoy a free life, and said, "I still didn't know this way," in the appearance of "Nahonsan" after a long time.

After moving to Gangnam and starting an upgraded “city life,” Kim Kwang-gyu draws a diary that has not changed as if it has changed.

In addition to the entrance decorated with the nameplate of'Ipchundae-gil', it is said to show a retro sensibility with a friendly interior that still retains the emotion of the owner.

In addition, from Wilson's dolls to rainbow workshop souvenirs, the interior of the house, where traces of the past ‘I live alone,’ remain intact, will be revealed to create familiarity.

Meanwhile, Kim Gwang-gyu spends a full time with thorough self-care, from skin care to exercise.

However, while doing simple exercises, the sound of pain never ceases to evoke a salty sensibility, and his enemy's daily life stimulates curiosity.

The real alone life of Kim Gwang-gyu, a man who wants to take care of them, can be found in MBC's “I Live Alone” broadcasted at 11 pm on the 2nd.

en