BAI (Kim Han-bin) declares team withdrawal "I wanted to rely on what was once too hard and painful not to pay attention"

2019-09-18 15:45:04

Former member BIA (23, Kim Han-bin) of YG Entertainment's group 'Icon', who was investigated on the 17th for suspecting drug purchase and inhalation, admitted some charges.

The Gyeonggi Southern Police Agency investigation team called on BIA at 9 am for more than 14 hours to investigate and said he was accused of violating the law on drug management.

A police official said, "We called Biai as a reference status, but during the investigation, we acknowledged some charges and switched to suspect status and conducted the investigation."

The police reportedly asked B, A, to get acquaintances to get the cannabis.

Biai admitted that he was handed cannabis in the investigation, but the amount, frequency, and timing of inhaled cannabis were known to differ from A's statement that he had attended the police the day before.

The police will soon bring Viai back for further investigation.

In addition, as soon as the survey on BIA is completed, Yang Hyun-suk, former YG Entertainment representative, will be called for investigation.

The police investigation on Kim was made 98 days after A was reported to the media on June 12 that Mr. A reported public interest in the Civil Rights Commission.

A, who was arrested at the Yongin Dongbu Police Station on August 22, 2016 on suspicion of smoking marijuana, submitted the contents of KakaoTalk conversation with BAI related to drug purchases to the police.

A admitted that he initially delivered drugs to Bah, but after being released for a warrant to detain the arrest warrant, a police investigation on Monday 30 reversed the statement that he had been given drugs to Bhai, stating that he was "confused by inhalation of cannabis."

did.

The police then made a BAI-related investigation, but concluded that A reversed the statement and found no other evidence.

In June this year, A informed the National Civil Rights Commission of public interest that the statement was reversed in the appeasement and intimidation of both former representatives, who handed it over to the prosecution.

When suspicions of insolvency were raised, the Gyeonggi Southern Police Agency set up a dedicated investigation team to investigate the case.

A police official said, “It is true that we have admitted that we have smoked cannabis.

However, there is a difference from the statement of the public interest reporter.

We will call it back for further investigation. ”

BAI shared an apology with his apology on his Instagram account.

"I'm very sorry for the controversy caused by my inappropriate behavior," Biai said. "It was true that I wanted to rely on something that was once too hard and painful.

"But he also wasn't scared or afraid," he said. "I'm so shy and sorry for the fans and members who have been greatly disappointed and hurt by my misconduct."

Biai bowed his head again, saying, "I humbly reflect on my fault and want to leave the team."

Born in 1996, Biai, twenty-four years old, was the lead, lead rapper and main dancer for the boy group IKON.

He appeared in the survival programs WIN-Who Is Next and Mix & Match. After four and eight months of trainee training, he made his debut as a member of IKON.