en

Why did TV with love, singer Kim Seung-jin and composer Nam-guk, belatedly visited?

2020-10-07 14:05:03

The story of Seung-Jin Kim, who reunited with the teacher and reconciled with his father in KBS2'TV Carries Love,' touched me.

On September 23rd, KBS2's “TV Carries Love” describes the story of a reunion of a teenage star singer Kim Seung-jin (born in 1968, 53 years old) with his teacher, a southern Korean composer.

In the broadcast, Seungjin Kim appeared as a client.

Kim Won-hee, a longtime fan of Kim Seung-jin, couldn't hide his excitement when he appeared and watched the live stage of'Suzan' with a warm smile.

After finishing the stage, Seung-jin Kim recalled the past by sitting in a music cafe decorated with the feeling of the time he was active and talking about the process of appearing on the famous program “The March of Youth” as a high school singer.

Kim Seung-jin said he received full support from his father.

Before his debut, his father said,'For the stage experience, he made a performance at a music cafe and also produced promotional materials himself.

In addition, I was surprised to see the facts that I invited the best composer of the time, a southern countryman, to receive my debut song, and rented two floors of the building to set up a single-person agency, and even hired a dedicated dance team.

Kim Seung-jin, who debuted in such a splendid manner, accumulates dissatisfaction with his father's excessive interference and regulations, and as he ages, his will for independence grows and his relationship with his father grows further and further.

Eventually, I came out of the house and did an independent activity, but I got sick of my heart as I went through difficult times due to repeated failures.

Kim Seung-jin, who received songs from a southern Korean composer through his father, said he felt pressured to contact a southern Korean composer as his relationship with his father was cut off.

As a result, even though he was grateful who treated him as kindly as his own son while working together from the 1st to the 3rd album, he stopped contacting him without a word, which left Kim Seungjin's heart as a great sin.

The production crew met the son of a southern composer after questioning, but he said, "I think there is something unfortunate because I suddenly lost contact" and "I don't think I'll be coming out."

Kim Seung-jin's expression, who confirmed this through the video, became dark.

Kim Seung-jin, Kim Won-hee, and Hyun Joo-yeop headed to KBS for a meeting, and Kim Seung-jin entered the studio where the “March of Youth” stage was very nervous.

Kim Seung-jin, who was waiting for a restless heart, sang with “Teacher” repeatedly, and the moment anxiety that he would not be able to meet, a southern Korean composer appeared.

Kim Seung-jin took a step and hugged him, and the southern composer also embraced Kim Seung-jin warmly.

The southern Korean composer, who does not appear on the broadcast, expressed unchanging love, saying, "I came out as my second son."

He said that he was regretful for Kim Seung-jin's solo career, but he was more worried than that.

He then counted Kim Seung-jin's heart, saying that it would have been difficult to contact him because he was sorry, and he said that he could not contact him either because he knew that feeling.

Every word of the southern composer was full of affection for Kim Seung-jin, and his appearance warmed the hearts of the viewers.

While having a conversation in the joy of reunion, Seungjin Kim's mother also visited the studio.

The mother brought her father's letter and handed it to Kim Seung-jin, who read it.

The father who wrote the letter to Seung-jin Kim for the first time regretted not being able to compliment him once, and revealed the reason for being so strict at the time, and added the words "Thank you, I love you."

Kim Seung-jin, who tried to read the letter calmly, was filled with emotions from his desperate father's love, but forcibly swallowed the tears and made the hearts of those who watched it eaten.

Kim Seung-jin also expressed his gratitude and regret for not following his father's words through a video letter.

The dramatic reunion between Kim Seung-jin and a southern composer and reconciliation with his father left a deep impression and deep lingering.

After the broadcast, a number of keywords such as “Kim Seung-jin” and “South Koreans” took over the top rankings, including first place, proving a high topic of conversation.

KBS 2TV's'TV Carries Love' every Wednesday at 8:30 pm, where the reasoning and tracking process of finding the protagonist in the precious memories held in the hearts of stars became more interesting and the most special reunion in life doubled.

It is broadcast.

en