en

Young-woong Lim, Young-tak, Lee Chan-won, Jang Min-ho, Jeong Dong-won, and Kim Hee-jae at the'Pong-Ang-A School', challenged the first paragliding in their first MT together

2020-10-07 18:45:06

Young-woong Lim, Young-tak, Lee Chan-won, and Min-ho Jang are leaving the “Pong-Sung Hakdang First MT” filled with excitement with Jeong Dong-won and Kim Hee-jae.

On the 22nd episode of TV CHOSUN'Pongsungah Hakdang' airing on the 7th (today), Trotman F4,'Mr. Trot' TOP6 members Jeong Dong-won and Kim Hee-jae challenged the first paragliding in their first MT together, a healing page of unforgettable memories.

The figure that completes it unfolds.

The day before Trotman F4 left the first MT, the situation where they showed excitement and challenged a selfie at their own home.

Trotman F4 couldn't hide the excitement by spending the night in its own way and preparing for MT.

And the next day, Trotman F4, Jeong Dong-won, and Kim Hee-jae went on the MT road full of excitement against the backdrop of exciting music while carrying their bodies in one car.

Afterwards, the six people who arrived at the lodge started to boil ramen, the highest peak of MT-based food rooms, with the'Chanto Chef' as the main axis, and they all sat around to enjoy the ramen food room, further enhancing the MT atmosphere.

Then, the trotmen set out to challenge their first paragliding.

Lim Young-woong said that it would be fun and showed a “all-round sportsman”-like excitement, but when he climbed to the top of the mountain, he suddenly fell into a psyche, saying, “I am trembling because I was about to wear equipment.

However, Lim Young-woong, who soared into the sky, soon fell into the beautiful scenery and held a'Sky Concert', singing'Only I Trust' with an emotional voice that would also fall in love with nature.

Young-tak also expressed the excitement while paragliding, singing Na Hoon-ah's “man” and colored the scene with excitement.

In addition, Jang Min-ho and Jung Dong-won, who flew into the sky together, surprised the scene by showing their leisurelyness by showing a'duet above the sky' as a'partner'.

On the other hand, Lee Chan-won expressed anxiety on the way to the paragliding spot, saying, "I ate Cheong Shim-hwan the day before even when I was bungee jumping."

Even when the other members filled out the papers, they said, "I won't use it because it doesn't seem like it will be done."

While Lee Chan-won climbed the mountain with the members, attention is being paid to whether he will be able to succeed in the paragliding challenge.

The production crew said, “When I heard the news that Trotman F4 was leaving MT with Jeong Dong-won and Kim Hee-jae, they were excited like children waiting for a picnic while in school, and on the same day, they went around the MT field without stopping and enjoyed the MT properly.

From the first MT travel period to the paragliding experience site, please look forward to the broadcast that will make you feel healing just by looking at it.”

Meanwhile, the 22nd episode of TV CHOSUN'Pongsungahhakdang' will be aired at 10pm on the 7th (today).

en