en

ICONTACT's lawyer Park Joon-young confesses that he didn't want to be a lawyer specializing in review

2020-10-07 19:05:03

Attorney Park Joon-young, widely known as the real protagonist of the movie "Resimulation," appeared in Channel A's new concept of silent entertainment, "Icon Tact," and confessed that he could not laugh, saying, "It's really hard because of a just image."

Attorney Park Joon-young (47 years old, born in 1974), who appeared on Channel A's'Icon Tact', which will be broadcast on the 7th, is in charge of re-examination of the'Suwon Homeless Girl Murder Case' and the'Yakchon Five Street Murder Case', representing the unhappy people's heart.

He gained fame as an'icon of justice'.

However, attorney Park said, "In fact, I had no intention of becoming a lawyer specializing in re-examination."

Attorney Park Joon-young, who was said to have been a bad student in high school, dropped out after only attending one semester with a high school diploma, which made it difficult to take the case.

Attorney Park said, “I have a lot of professional lawyers, but I didn't want to become a'retrial attorney'. Even when I was in charge of the retrial case for the first time, I only thought of'I have to solve this well and let me know my name'.

It was a pity for the unfair people's stories,” he confessed to the story of the change in the'life path'.

In addition, attorney Park Joon-young said, “As a lawyer specializing in retrial, there are times when the image of'the icon of justice' has been hardened, so it is actually difficult.”

Find out.

Then I put everything from the motel blanket to the trash can and come out.”

In the midst of this, Attorney Park was “summoned” by someone on this day and found an eye contact room.

He said, "This person has a big fist and fights well... In front of this person, I am the one to kill," he said, and he was very nervous, making him wonder who the other person was.

The eye contact between lawyer Joon-young Park and a mysterious partner, a ‘icon of justice’ full of anti-war charm, will be unveiled on Wednesday, October 7 at 9:20 pm on Channel A'Icon Tact'.

en