en

'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' The alley in front of Junggok-dong market, which is just coming down after a five-week long run,'Mandung house without dumplings''Cheese roll gas restaurant'

2020-10-07 20:05:13

At SBS'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant' to be broadcast today (7th), the 26th alley'Alley in front of Junggok-dong Market' will be released.

The first store to look at is the'Manduk House without Dumplings', which introduced the new'Siraegi Dumplings' after a lot of practice.

Baek Jong-won, who tasted the dumplings supplemented with the recipe, said, "It's okay to start a business."

There was a disagreement between the son's boss who wanted to lower the price than before and the mother's boss who wanted to maintain the existing price, and Baek Jong-won said, "It's not always good to be cheap," raising questions from everyone.

After the twists and turns, the final price was set, and the'mandyo shop without dumplings' started a business for lunch.

Even for a while, a problem occurred to a cute group customer who suddenly came to the business.

Baek Jong-won, who was observing this in the control room, suddenly visited the Manduk House, saying, "Give me my wallet," and wondered why.

The second store I visited was the'Cheese Roll Gas House', which provided a new menu solution.

Before the lunch business, Baek Jong-won, who visited the store for a final inspection, tasted the sauce and asked a storm question with a meaningful expression, making everyone nervous.

Baek Jong-won also revealed the secret story of the birth of a new cheese roll gas restaurant'Algas', saying, "The menu was sold at a pork cutlet restaurant in Jeju Island."

On the other hand, after the last filming, my father, who has 40 years of experience in the restaurant business as a special guest, came to the cheese roll gas restaurant to sample the final sale menu,'Algas'.

The last store is '1/2 Fish Cake House,' where the solution was developed with the addictive'Mara Fish Cake'.

The boss, who devoted himself to practicing for a week, showed off his researched'mara fish cake'.

Baek Jong-won, who started tasting, pointed out the taste of'mara fish cake' that was different from last week, and the president handed a memo with the recipe, saying, "There is no change in the recipe."

After checking the recipe that was different from last week, Jong-won Baek asked, "Is it intentionally not put or forgotten?" and made the site freeze.

Then, Baek Jong-won, who was talking about the final selling price with the boss, said, "There is a problem with the idea," when the boss said that he wanted to raise the price of the existing fish cake and set the price of'Mara fish cake' high.

In the end, both Baek Jong-won and 2MC couldn't hide their worries at '1/2 Fish Cake House', which could not start business until the last shooting day.

The recent status of '1/2 fish cake house', which was not smooth, is scheduled to be revealed through a business journal.

The story of the owners of three stores in Junggok-dong, which ends after a five-week long campaign, will be revealed at'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant, which will be broadcast at 10:35 pm on the 7th.

en