en

Where can I see the Solbi picture of'U Quiz on the Block' Se-ho Jo answers the question?

2020-10-08 16:45:04

'Arttainer' Solbi shared a sincere story by freely going back and forth between'Writer Kwon Ji-an' and'Entertainer Solbi'.

Solbi (born in 1984, age 37) appeared in the'Golden Hand Special' of tvN'You Quiz on the Block' (hereinafter'You Quiz') broadcast on the 7th and delivered the life of the artist Kwon Ji-an pleasantly and sincerely.

'Broadcaster Solbi' and'Artist Kwon Ji-an' crossed the two selves and presented new laughter.

On this day, Solbi focused on art activities as she appeared as'writer Kwon Ji-an'.

Introducing himself as'Gwon Ji-an, who is active as a writer and artist,' and continued a sincere conversation as a painter.

Recently, he was selected as an artist who resided in the atelier to which famous Korean artists belong, and he expressed his satisfaction with the life that has changed into an artist by telling the current situation that his work was sold at 9.2 million won after 66 competitions at an online auction.

In response, Yoo Jae-seok said, "I feel so good when I see a good picture these days, so I thought that I should buy a good work if I had a good work", and gave strength to Solbi's changed life.

In addition to broadcasting activities, he confessed that he was earning income from various fields and operated a bakery, and he frankly said, “I sometimes ask the question of what to eat for, but I don't know how to explain it one by one.”

Then, Solbi recalled the days when he started art and confessed the story of overcoming prejudice and uncomfortable gaze.

Solbi, who expressed "I wanted to hit harder," to confront negative views from art majors, brought out the story behind the unconventional performance painting in KBS 2TV's music program'Music Bank' in 2017.

The performance painting was a strong message to those who viewed him negatively on the'stage' that Solbi could do best.

At that time, the comment window was overwhelmed with swearing and evil, but three years later, he smiled, saying that it has changed to Sun.

Yoo Jae-seok sympathized with Solbi's words, saying, "The celebrities who have gained popularity and honor at the moment have also received numerous criticisms in the past."

Art was a remedy for Solbi, who suffered from depression as a result of hard work. Solbi said, "My honest and sensitive disposition fits well with paints. I think I was really free to sprinkle paint, crush, touch, and see the paintings being made."

He boldly expressed his love for drawing.

Solbi also confessed the grievances between the artist and the artist's ego.

When doing entertainment, you have to put down the serious part, but people who bought your own work come to mind.

Solbi said, "The collectors don't live the work, they live the life of the artist," he said, expressing concern that the image in entertainment might make the collectors difficult.

In those words, I felt a sense of responsibility for the buyer of the work, and it was a part where I could feel the sincerity as a writer.

Although Solbi showed'serious Kwon Ji-an', she quickly turned on and off her self as'Solbi, an entertainer'.

In particular, Tikitaka with Jo Se-ho was excellent enough to want to see the two combinations again.

In response to Seho Jo's question, "Where can I see the painting," he said, "You can see it in my studio. I'm not a door-to-door sale", making the scene laugh.

In addition, he boasted a sense of mouth-watering in the situational drama with Jo Se-ho.

In addition, he sang Cho Yong-pil's'I wish I did that now' with no accompaniment, and showed no rust as a singer.

As Solbi said that she will continue her career as a singer, expectations for the new song also increased.

As such, Solbi shows the appearance of a'professional talent' such as singer, entertainment, painter, and bakery operation, and is showing its charm without regret.

It was an opportunity for Kwon Ji-an to be serious, but for Solbi, his quirky and wacky charm once again emerged.

This is why Solbi's future life, which spreads the positive changes she experienced after healing her heart with art, attracts attention.

On the other hand, Solbi is an artist Kwon Ji-an, and until November 22nd, she is holding her solo exhibition'Paradise-Capture the Common' at'Villa Villa Cola', a complex cultural space in Siheung, Gyeonggi Province.

en