en

'Hidden Singer 6'Jang Yoon-jung appears as the original singer for the third rematch... Lee Chan-won is the first case of two songs

2020-10-09 18:45:03

In JTBC's'Hidden Singer 6'(planning Cho Seung-wook, director Hong Sang-hoon, Shin Young-gwang), Jang Yoon-jung, the original Trot Fairy, appeared as the third rematch original singer, while Chan-to-Wiki Lee Chan-won highlighted Jang Yoon-jung's record in detail.

In JTBC's Hidden Singer 6, which will be aired on the 9th, the original singer Jang Yoon-jeong (born in 1980) and “The Fourth Consul of Trot” Young Tak Lee Chan-won, Jang Min-ho Kim Hee-jae will appear.

On this day, Jang Yoon-jeong recalled the days when he began to fly splendidly as a trot queen and said, "I announced'My God' in 2003, and the so-called jackpot started in 2004."

Lee Chan-won transformed into'Chanto Wiki' and said, "Senior Jang Yoon-jung swept through the year-end awards ceremony in 2005, and he completely broke the prejudice against the trot genre, which was called'Is it last name?"

I looked back.

Lee Chan-won said, “At the time, the only program called “National Top Ten Gayo Show” was the only trot chart, but if you finish first for five weeks in a row, you will be in the Hall of Fame.

By the way, senior Jang Yoon-jung went on to the Hall of Fame No. 1 with “Oops” and No. 1 with “San T-Ra”,” he explained. “It was the first case that a singer has risen with two songs.”

MC Jeon Hyun-moo said, “Are you deliberately studying?” at Lee Chan-won's extensive knowledge, but Lee Chan-won said, “I love this field so much...” and once again raised everyone's admiration.

Next, Song Eun-i represented the scale of the “Event Queen”, saying, “The distance that Mr. Jang Yoon-jeong attended the event for one year was five rounds of the earth and 250 million won for oil per year.”

Then Jang Yoon-jung said, “At that time, it was a very busy schedule, so I don’t even remember much.” “But I held a concert at the time, but it rained so much that I decided to cancel the outdoor performance.

Still, I thought,'I should say hello to the stage,' but everyone was sitting in a raincoat and waiting.”

Jang Yoon-jung revealed that he felt the preciousness of the stage, saying, "After that, no matter how difficult it may be, for some people, this may be the first and last moment to see me."

JTBC'Hidden Singer 6,' featuring the original Trot Fairy Jang Yoon-jung, who is the'Queen of Events' and who completely broke the prejudice against Trot, will be broadcast on Friday the 9th at 9pm.

en