en

Pyeon restaurant Moon Jung-won, Shin Eun-jung, Jung Eun-young and frozen pork belly party... Park Sung-woong's son revealed

2020-10-09 20:05:04

'Pyeon Restaurant' Moon Jung-won, Shin Eun-jung and Jung Eun-young and frozen pork belly party... Park Sung-woong's son revealed

Moon Jung-won, ‘Shinsang-release restaurant’, has a cold ginseng party with her best friend Eun-jung Shin.

In this process, the sons of Park Sung-woong and Shin Eun-jung are revealed for the first time.

On KBS 2TV's'New Release Edition' (hereinafter referred to as'Pyeon Restaurant'), broadcast on the 9th, the theme of'Autumn Flavor' is the theme of'chestnut, jujube, astringent persimmon, and shiitake mushrooms'.

The 16th menu development battle with the ingredients follows.

Among them, Wannabe Working Mom Moon Jeong-won (41 years old, born in 1980, a professional florist) who always does his best at work, childrearing, and cooking, starts a surprise departure.

On this day, Moon Jung-won challenged to create a flower battle with the twins Seo-eon and Seo-jun.

Following that, Moon Jung-won even made a date for the children with a lot of sincerity.

After enjoying the taste of autumn, Moon Jeong-won headed to the meeting place with his best friends after a long time.

Waiting for Moon Jung-won there were actor Shin Eun-jung (47 years old born in 1974), the wife of actor Park Seong-woong, and Jung Eun-young (47 years old born in 1974), a popular announcer who was active as an MC and reporter in the past.

Jungwon Moon, Eunjung Shin, and Eunyoung Jung said that the menu that three working moms chose was naengsam (frozen pork belly).

It is a message that a storm chatter of three working moms unfolded while the sizzling sound of cooking meat stimulated the mouth.

In the midst of various chattering from children to husbands, Moon Jung-won said, “Seo-eon and Seo-jun’s twins greet me coolly, saying, “Good morning mom” when I go out.”

Seo-eon and Seo Jun-i entered elementary school in March at the current age of eight.

On the other hand, Shin Eun-jung said, “Our son is the opposite.

I always ask when my mom is coming.” He revealed the opposite reaction.

When the story of her husbands began, Shin Eun-jung revealed that she had never dated her husband Park Seong-woong (born in 1973, age 48) and that she had never dated only the two of them during a relationship.

Following that, Shin Eun-jung shared a story that was recently moved by Park Sung-woong.

Park Sung-woong, who is always in charge of washing dishes, sent a video of washing dishes with his son this time.

Shin Eun-jung expressed gratitude for her husband Park Sung-woong and his son.

In the process, the 11-year-old son of Park Sung-woong and Shin Eun-jung will be released for the first time on the air.

The appearance of Park Sang-woo, who is healthy and cheerful by resembling his father Park Sung-woong as it is, also arouses curiosity.

After graduating from Seoul Arts University Department of Theater, Shin Eun-jung debuted in 1997 as a public recruitment talent in SBS.

Since then, Shin Eun-jung appeared in the 1999 SBS drama'Kaist', the 2001 SBS drama'The Woman in Heaven', the 2008 MBC drama'The King Flower Fairy', and the KBS 2TV drama'Era of Inspiration: The Birth of a Trust'.

In addition to dramas, Shin Eun-jung also appeared in the 2002 movie'Over the Rainbow' and the 2009 movie'Unbelievable Hell', and also appeared in the O'live cooking showdown program'Master Chef Korea Celebrity' to show off her cooking skills.

Park Sung-woong and Shin Eun-jung matched their breath in the 2008 drama'Taewang Sasingi', and they got married in 2008 and have a son.

en