en

I live alone Kwang-gyu Kim, organizes old home appliances too old and cannot be exported to underdeveloped countries

2020-10-09 20:45:03

Actor Kim Gwang-gyu, an early member of'I Live Alone', returns.

MBC'I Live Alone' (planning Ahn Soo-young / director Hwang Ji-young, Kim Ji-woo), broadcast at 11 pm on the 9th, will reveal the daily life of the legend'Alone Man' Kim Gwang-gyu (born in 1967, 54 years old).

In the broadcast that day, Kim Gwang-gyu decides to sell home appliances he purchased for the first time while starting his own life in Seoul.

Even though he shows his cool mind to dispose of the things that have been left in the warehouse for a long time, he says, "I bought this with a big heart."

Before the separation, the process of preparing the heart is expected to evoke sympathy for single men and women nationwide and properly evoke salty sensibility.

On the other hand, a company employee who came to collect home appliances said that when he saw an old model, he said, "It can't be exported to developed countries."

Kim Gwang-gyu is wondering if he will be able to safely send things away.

Meanwhile, Kim Gwang-gyu goes on a bout with artificial intelligence.

Before the game, it is expected to make a laugh by revealing about the first accidental encounter with the'Let's Talk' function.

He then talks about the frustration of a dark artificial intelligence, but he is said to burn his pride as much as a confrontation with humans.

You can meet Kim Gwang-gyu's daily life of the proud'Alone Man' at MBC'I Live Alone', which airs at 11 pm on the 9th.

en