en

'At the time of war', manager Lim Chang-jung has a word...

2020-10-10 20:45:04

Lim Chang-jung appears at the'Point of Omniscient Interference.

In the 125th episode of MBC's'Point of Omniscient Intervention' (Planning Park Jeong-gyu / Director Noh Si-yong, Chae Hyun-suk / hereinafter ``The Battle of Participation'') broadcast on the 10th, a special day of the original multitainer Lim Chang-jung (born in 1973, age 48) will be revealed.

Lim Chang-jung's manager surprised the production team by telling the top secrets that even Lim did not know, saying, "I came out to report me."

The secret is that he was a longtime fan of Lim Chang-jung before joining the company.

The manager said, "The first concert I went to since I was born was the Lim Chang-jung concert," and drew attention by revealing the appearance of a hot fan singing Lim Chang-jung's song on the way to work.

However, the manager is amazed with the honest talk of the past, making it hard to believe that he is a fan of Lim Chang-jung.

The manager said, "Im Chang-jung hates lying while noticing."

However, unlike the report, Lim Chang-jeong makes my big laugh at the manager's honesty without filtering.

On the other hand, Lim Chang-jung pours out advice that reminds her of the headmaster to the idol trainees of her agency.

Lim Chang-jung's admonitions that never end as if it seems to be over and his brash pretentiousness are going to smile.

Also, whenever that happens, the MCs also burst out in response to the honest reaction of the manager.

The refreshing chemistry of Lim Chang-jung and manager Seong-deok can be seen in the 125th episode of MBC's'All-around Interference', which airs at 11:10 pm on Saturday, October 10.

en