en

Park Seo-jun, who visited Song Chang's house in'Bronze Dream 2'

2020-10-19 19:05:03

Song Chang-eui (42 years old born in 1979) in SBS'Statue Dream Season 2-You are My Destiny' aired at 11:10 p.m. on Monday, 19th.

Rejection' problem solving is drawn.

Song Chang's Oh Ji-young couple recently fell into trouble when their 4-year-old daughter Ha Yul-i suddenly refused to urinate.

Song Chang's wife Oh Ji-young surprised everyone by saying, "Sometimes Hayul doesn't go to the bathroom all day."

As a result, the MCs were worried, saying, “I have to meet the teacher once” and “Do you have such a tendency in nature?”.

In the end, Song Chang's Oh Ji-young couple visited the Children's Psychological Counseling Center to find out why their daughter Ha Yul-i refuses to urinate.

While trying to find out how Hayul-i's inner mind was through the evaluation of play, the two fell into a "menbung" after hearing the shocking result.

Song Chang-eui expressed her sorry for her daughter Ha Yul-i, saying, “I didn't know that it would affect my child,” and Ji-young Ji-young also said, “I think it’s because of me,” and she said that she was in tears, raising questions about the reason.

Meanwhile, “Park Seo-jun (33 years old, born in 1988),” a super-express guest, visited the house of Song Chang's Oh Ji-young couple.

Oh Ji-young still showed the aspect of “Park Seo-joon steamed fan” by sticking the Park Seo-joon poster prepared in advance to the refrigerator before the guest arrives.

In addition, her daughter Hayul also shocked her saying, "I like Park Seo-jun more than my dad," and it is said that Song Chang-ui's jealousy exploded.

Can Song Chang-eui protect the heart of Park Seo-jun's wife and daughter?

The story of Song Chang's Oh Ji-young couple who set out to greet a super guest can be found in “You Are My Destiny,” broadcasted at 11:10 pm on Monday, 19th.

Song Chang-eui is married to his current wife Oh Ji-young, whom he met with the introduction of an acquaintance four years ago, and has a daughter.

Ji-young Oh has a history of working as a trainer in a gym in the past.

It is known that he is devoted to housework after marriage.

en